Kissy |HS|- prologue

|British Dictionary|

Kissy; adj. 1. Informal showing exaggerated affection, especially by frequent touching or kissing.

|Urban Dictionary|

Kissy; 1. A cute way to say it would be nice to kiss you because I want too.

Like the eyes to the soul, the lips are the gateway to the body. They are the softness, the passion and the promise of the sweetness to come.

His lips, were a pale pink that reminded me of a rose bud; soft and seductive. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin, and it had a natural Cupid's bow; the bottom one was larger and more plump.

I watched them every time he spoke the way his lips formed to pronounce certain words, every time he drank and his lips curved over the rim of the mug, every time he concentrated he would lick his lips and purse then in the sexiest way. I want to feel his lips against mine.

A deep curve on her lips makes the world stop around her. A smile that brings back a million memories in a split second. The precious dimple on her right cheek that crinkles makes my heart skip a beat- she has a smile that makes you feel happy just to be alive.

And though her lips are pretty, it was the feel of them that sent my mind into a sensual state of intoxication. That's why every time I see her, I touch them lightly before the urge to kiss her takes over.

It was always that one silly word that brought me to think this way. The signature see you later, that he said almost all the time. His goodbye for now,

Kissy.

————————————————————
|A/N| I was inspired!😂 I'm sure others were too but that's okay

Hopefully this turns out as good as I think it will! I've obviously overestimated myself thinking I should start another story with two others unfinished, but it gives me something to do.

I think eventually I want to enter it into the Wattys 2018, fingers crossed I reach 5 chapters before August 2.

-K🌻