Ch. 26

I may have started a dangerous game.

Harry and I's sexual playful banter had turned into a eat or be eaten type scenario. Not that I would mind, but that's beside the point. Somehow we've managed to turn it into a blue ball giving-lusted anger havin- harsh ass game of sexy tag.

Six days of teasing, and six days of no sex.

It doesn't seem like a long time, but believe me when I say, if you start having sex with Harry, you never want to stop.

I swear I have blue balls, and I'm not even a man. My bits are crying!

I can't imagine it being any better for Harry. But it wouldn't have happened, if he had just left our game back at the night we got slightly drunk.

Nooo, no no. He had to keep it going. He wanted revenge and I did too- after his. It was 50 shades of ugh in its entirety.

So, in this last week, whenever we'd see eachother, it was constant heated touching, whispers and sweet, sweet kisses. The thought of it could've pushed me over the edge now, if I wasn't at work.

At this point it had become so unbearable that I had even picked up extra appointments for work to avoid more torture, physically and mentally.

Of course, that drove him crazy. These few days, I'd managed to escape it, and bury myself in seashells and sand. In all that time, Harry couldn't find the time to play his turn. The ball was in my court, whether he liked it or not, and If I'm being honest, it was the most content feeling.

"Ma'am, could you help us?" My attention snapped over to the old couple that attended my lessons today.

I walked over and smiled sweetly, "what's up?"

"Well, my wife says that it doesn't matter where your feet go, is that true?"

I watched as she smacked the old man in the chest and laughed, "I did not say that, I asked if it did. He's old, don't you listen to a single thing he says."

I chuckled at the two, insult after another but still glowing with absolute love.

"It does for sure, normally you'd want your front foot, whichever that may be, placed in the direct center of the board, and the back foot placed opposite side of the fins."

The old woman nodded and stood on her board. "Such a smart girl, Ruth, you could be that smart." Her husband commented.

"Well, if I were as smart as her you'd still be single."

I laughed at the witty argument between the two and walked over to my board.

I wasn't supposed to surf with a cast on, but considering past experiences, I've learned how to work my way around a wave with one arm.

Bringing my board out to the water, I laid on my stomach and paddled a good distance out before sitting up. The couple followed suit, laughing together as they sculled.

It was heartwarming to see love, whether it be new or everlasting. I may be scared of the outcome, but I was in love with love itself regardless. It was beautiful.

My musings of affection were suddenly filled with Harry. I started to imagine us, growing together.

What it would be like if we grew old together, what kind of house would we have together? Would we have kids? And if so how many?

Maybe we'll get a dog.

I smiled to myself, the idea of us having a future together caused butterflies to swarm my heart.