Ch. 20

It was 3:30am. And I was more awake than ever but so very tired.

I felt uncomfortable sleeping with a cast on, having been limited on positions and just about zero chance of cuddling with Harry.

He was soundly asleep, softly snoring and catching all the Z's I couldn't.

I sighed and got up, quietly making my way out of the room. If I wasn't going to sleep, I was going to eat, in hopes that it would paralyze me into some kind of zoned off mindset.

Making my way into the kitchen, I went straight to the freezer and pulled out a tub of vanilla ice cream.

"Luna?"

My attention snapped over to Avery, who looked as though she were still asleep.

"Hey, sorry did I wake you?"

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, walking in to sit down.

"What're you doing up so early?" She asked. I held up the tub of ice cream up to offer her some, and without hesitance she nodded and yawned.

"I couldn't sleep because of my cast, seemed like a fitting time for sweets." I scooped the dessert into two bowls and pulled out peanut butter and chocolate syrup.

I melted the PB and drizzled both toppings to give a good flavor.

"You didn't wake Harry?"

I chuckled and handed her a bowl and spoon. "No, knowing his lifestyle, he deserves all the sleep he can get. Plus I didn't want to bother him."

She laughed, "Luna, thats really sweet. But if I were you I'd bother his ass as much as I can."

I snickered and spooned my food into my mouth. Silence falling between us aside from the noise of our dishes clattering.

"So, why'd you get Harry a sad banana?"

I laughed at her query, having completely forgotten about the incident.

"Uh, I was mad at Harry for making me go to the hospital, and when the doctor asked what had happened, I may have said that Harry was having technical issues downstairs."

For a minute, she had to think about what it meant. Finally putting two and two together, she cackled and set down her spoon.

"I swear to god you can be such a bitch," she said still laughing. She cleared her throat looked at me seriously for a moment.

"It isn't true though right?"

"Oh absolutely not, loggers would appreciate the amount of wood he provides," We both giggled like teenage girls and held a good 10 minute conversation about his penis and small talk of his performance.

"You are confirmation of every girls fantasy, I just want you to know that. And who would've thought, the person that knows the least about Harry."

"Actually, my dad knows less of Harry than I do. He thought his name was Hermes. But I'm not sure if it was out of intention and lack of care, or he really didn't remember," she laughed and finished her ice cream.

"You've told your parents already?"

I nodded and rinsed both of our dishes. "Yes but you know my mother, she sees things and she just knows."
She shrugged and nodded knowing I'm right.

I sat down and sighed, my thoughts taking over. "I was thinking, maybe having him meet my parents?"

Her eyes lit up, and for this she couldn't sit down. "Luna, thats amazing! When? Does Harry know?"