Ch. 17

After our euphoric episode, Harry and I fell into a shagged out slumber.

I woke up before him, curled behind his back as he slept on his side, his body twitching slightly as he breathes.

I rubbed my eyes, and reached for my phone to check the time.

1:47pm.

We'd slept half the day to a non-existent point, which is normally something I disliked doing, but in a case as such, a few days like these couldn't hurt.

I brought my phone to my nearly bare chest, and looked at Harry's backside. His skin looked so smooth, and glistened from his sweat, which to be honest I don't understand because I'm freezing.

I brought my hand to his back, and as confirmed, heat radiated from him to me. Instantly, my hand became the warmest part of my body. 

A small smile made its way to my lips as I thought of how it felt to touch him. Unreal to say the least, but also comforting.

He gave off a strangely familiar feeling. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, but I knew there was something good and slightly bad within it.

I let out a soft hum and pulled away from Harry. As quietly as possible, I rolled over and planted my feet to the cold ground.

I wrapped a small blanket around my body as tightly as possible and stiffened.

You know, when you're trying to avoid every creak in the house to keep from waking others? For some reason the creaks seem to get louder the quieter you try to be.

As lightly as possible, I took feathered steps to the bathroom, flinching as noises erupted from under my feet. I held my breath the whole time, convincing myself of complete denial that it wasn't helping.

I peered back at Harry who was still soundly asleep. Sighing in relief, I closed the door and stepped a few feet back.

My side came in contact with a small bottle, lighting every nerve in my body with a sense of panic.

I hurriedly let loose of my blanket and tried to catch the object before it could hit the ground, but lets be real, when does that ever work in favor?

So there I crouched, Naked....and afraid.

At this point I was just waiting to see if Harry had heard.

Everything about this situation was awkward, and painstaking, but If it means saving the embarrassment, then I'll happily pray my bare ass off till the days end.

After a few long minutes, I finally stood up and continued on with my original intentions.

I turned the shower on and kicked my blanket aside, humming a sweet melody to myself.

Once I was in the shower, I wasn't in any hurry to leave. The only time I could truly escape the cold is when I was soaking under hot water. I'd scold here until I was nothing but a thin layer of nerves and bone structure.

A few minutes in and I couldn't help but huff at how quiet it was. It was tormenting and I felt like I was sitting in a public hot tub with that one fat dude in his speedo, that shows up every wednesday afternoon.

At the thought, I creeped myself out and mumbled as I reached out of the shower to grab my phone.

"You know what, fuck you and your sleep Harry. I'm playing music. Loud enough so I don't have to imagine the fat guy."

I quickly hit play on a random list and snaked my way back into the shower.

Continuing on with my shower, I spent a good amount of time performing to my line of products.