Chapter 41 (edited)

Hey guys, HappyPills here!

First of all, even tho I'm late, I wanna wish you all Merry Christmas! I hope you got good presents and had some time to relax! I also wanna wish you Happy New Year in advance, 'cause I just know I will forget to do that.

That's all for now!

Bye!

_______________________________________________

Jane POV

Right now, me, Sero and Mineta were standing on the battle ground, waiting for the signal to announce the start of the match. The battlefield itself was just a stone ground with a bunch of rocks and boulders around. Pretty good for hiding and surprise attacks.

''I'm telling you, we have to find a way to destroy her hero suit! It'll be so worth it!" Mineta cried out, blood coming out of his nose at the image.

''You're a scumbag, you know that?" Sero slightly glared at the pervert, deciding not to continue any further, because the fight was about to begin.

''I'm guessing once for you isn't enough, is it? You disgusting pervert'' I turned my head towards the said person, shivers running down his spine.

You see, he already had some words to say about my costume.

Flashback

''She should really put that cloak down. Imagine how she looks like in that dress alone" That asshole of a student dreamed as we went to the battlefield, with me in the lead.

'If he says something like this ONE MORE TIME'

''Stop thinking like that, Mineta. It's gross'' Sero argued, not liking Minetas train of thought.

''Come on! You can't tell me you wouldn't want to see he-"

''ENOUGH!'' I turned in a flash, punching that little grape into a wall.

''That might've been too much, but you did deserve that" Sero went towards the other student, shaking his head.

''Too much? He should be happy he's not my opponent in this fight. Atleast I wouldn't get into trouble if I hit him a little too hard'' I scoffed, continuing my walk.

''I-I think I see a light" Mineta muttered, falling onto the ground.

''Whatever you see, don't go towards it'' Sero sighed, not seeming like he was worried for his fellow classmate in the slightest.

''That should teach him not to talk about me and my clothes like that again, perverted bitch"

Present Time

''Guess I was wrong, he's too far gone" I mumbled, letting it go and getting ready for the fight. The signal announced the start of the round right after.

And immediately, I heard movement behind us.

Midnight.

'Was she behind us all this time? Maybe I was too pissed to notice'

''LOOK OUT, YOU CAN'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HER!" Sero called, wrapping Mineta in his tape and throwing him away.

Meanwhile, I hid into my shadow, watching the situation unravel. While the tape-using student watched where he actually threw Mineta, Midnight sneaked up behind him and opened his mask. Weird pink, sparkling mist appeared around them, and Sero passed out, sleeping on Midnights lap.