Chapter 46 (edited)

''Here's the deal, we'll be on this bus for about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focuse-''

''WHY AREN'T WE BLASTING SOME MUSIC!?''

''This is gonna be one busy ride'' I sighed, looking at the excited students chatting loudly about the Training Camp we were heading to.

''I actually can't blame them, I'm excited as well'' Jane, who was sitting next to me, smiled, before looking out the window at the passing cars and nature.

''You're right, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But it's still annoying to hear them talk so loudly''

''Then put in your earphones, you'll hear this for a while'' She chuckled, resting in her seat.

''Good idea'' I nodded, going through my backpack. It was a struggle to find them, but that was to be expected...as always.

''Found them!'' I smirked, pulling out a tangled mess of wires.

''...now to untagle them'' I sighed, resting calmly in my seat, untangling them. Meanwhile, I was listening in to the students conversations, since there was nothing else to do.

Some talked about something random, like music or what the others think the Training Camp will be like. I also overheard something about the pool training they went on. 

''Guys, have you heard about the curfew the government installed? Pretty crazy right?'' Sero asked the two sitting in front of him. Bakugo and Tokoyami.

''Yes, I have watched the News yesterday, so I am aware'' Tokoyami responded with a nod.

''Seems pretty unnecessary! I can take those freaks head on!'' Bakugo smirked, creating small explosions in his palms.

''I'm not sure about that, Bakugo'' Sero sweat-dropped, making the blond turn to him with fire in his eyes.

''DO YOU WANNA SAY I'M WEAK, HUH?!'' He yelled.

''Bakugo, quiet down'' sounded Aizawas voice from the front; going by unnoticed.

''Hey, what's Bakugo on about?'' Jirou asked, turning in her seat.

''They're talking about the mysterious villain attacks that are happening in Musutafu lately'' Todoroki responded to her.

''VILLAINS MY ASS! THEY'RE ONLY A BUNCH OF WEAKLINGS AND COWARDS!'' Bakugo screamed again.

Now, basically the whole bus was in on the topic, Aiwawa giving up on calming down the students and going to sleep.

''But truth be told, they are pretty scary...'' Uraraka furrowed her brows, many of the students nodding in agreement.

''YEAH! Have you seen the picture they showed on the News? The man in a white hoodie and black hair? He looked totally crazy!'' Kaminari joined in from the front seat.

''It was blurry, but his face didn't look normal...'' Tsuyu said with her finger on her chin.

''Maybe it's just that guys quirk?'' Momo wondered.

''Do you think they belong to the villains we faced in USJ?'' Mina joined in with her theory.

''Maybe'' Some answered.

All the while me, Jane, Masky, Hoodie and Jeff just listened. It was pretty funny to say the least. Also the fact that Jeff nearly blew up from hearing them talk about his picture.

And about the curfew thing; in the News yesterday night, they announced that a curfew will take place in Musutafu, so people won't be wondering around in the streets at like 1AM. It was said that after 10PM, people shouldn't go outside and the amount of heroes on night patrols will rise.