Chapter 5 (edited)

The day was finally here. Yes, the entrance exams. We were standing at the front of the UA gates, other kids walking around us, some looking scared, some excited. But we were calm. We knew we were gonna pass it with ease.

Yes, we heard about the stories of 'How it's sooo hard to get into this school' but come on....how hard can it actually be?

Scarlet POV

We went through the gates only for Jeff to bump into somebody.

''You asswipe, watch where you're going!" The boy yelled. He looked kinda familiar. He had spiky, ash blond hair and crimson eyes. Jeff glared at him.

''What the fuck did you just call me, you spiky bitch!?" He replied.

'Oh god, this isn't gonna be good' we thought.

With one quick nod, Masky came up behind Jeff and karate-chopped him into the neck, making him pass out. Holding his collar, he resumed his walk, dragging him, Hoodie and Jane right behind him. The spiky bitch yelled at them to come back, but it was useless. I came closer to him and took in his features. He glared at me.

''What the fuck you looking at, red hair?!" He growled. I put my thumb under my chin.

''You look familiar...." I thought out loud. Before he answered I sighed.

''Oh well, guess you weren't anyone important if I don't remember you. See ya!" I ran after my companions, waving back at him, only to hear him yelling profanities.

'Sure does scream a lot' Skyler giggled.

'Yeah, he's like another Jeff" I chuckled, catching up to the others.

---

We were sitting in a room full of another students and a podium. The room was dark. Suddenly, lights on the sides of the room turned on and someone appeared on the podium. And let me tell you, he screamed SO loudly I thought my ears started to bleed.

''WHAT'S UP U.A KIDS! THANKS FOR TUNNING IN, IT'S ME, YOUR SCHOOL DJ! COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YA!!"

 Aaaaaaand silence. Me and Jane nearly started to laugh.

'What the hell!? Who is that!? And why does he look like he has a banana on his head!?' I screamed in my head.

''KEEPING IT LOW, HUH? THAT'S FINE, I'LL SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE MAIN SHOW. LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW THIS PRACTICAL EXAM'S GONNA GO DOWN, OK?!" He yelled as he striked a pose.

''ARE YOU READYYYYY!?" another silence. Me and Jane chuckled, Masky glaring at us to shut up.

''LIKE YOUR APPLICATIONS SAID, TODAY YOU ROCKIN' BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE OUT THERE FIGHTING IN SUPER HYPE URBAN SETTINGS!!" Then he started to explain about the battle arenas. I looked at my card and then on Jane's.

''Damn, we're not gonna be together" I hummed. I was at Battle Centre B while she was at Battle centre A.

''Yeah, I guess they don't want us to cooperate with friends that are here with us"

Then he showed the different types of robots each holding different amount of points. They were supposed to be categorized by their level of difficulty. Lost in my thoughts, I nearly missed that someone stood up and raised their hand.

''Excuse me sir, but I have a question" said a blue haired boy with glasses two rows behind us.

''HIT ME!" Said Banana head as he pointed at the guy, for him now to stand right under the spotlight.