Chapter 38 (edited)

''Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?"

'No'

''Don't forget to keep training. The Written Exam is only one element. There's also the Practical portion to worry about. Good luck" Aizawa said before closing the classroom door.

I groaned and layed my head on the desk as Jane turned in her chair towards me.

''What's up with you?"

''Nothing, only the fact that I have to study"

''Yeah.... but we can do this! Not like a certain Joker over there" She snickered, looking at the male who was sleeping on his desk, as always.

I smirked slightly before closing my eyes, feeling tired. However, my sleep was interrupted by two of my classmates.

''I'VE BARELY TAKEN NOTES THIS SEMESTER!" Screamed both Mina and Kaminari.

'For fucks sake, let me sleep'

'That's what you usually do at night, not in the middle of the day'

'Fuck off, you know we were out at night! But God damn, it's getting hard.... more and more heroes are now around the city every night, patroling everywhere. It's not easy to be unseen.... '

'What about stopping your killing spree for a while? Maybe that'll help? The people could think you stopped or something...'

'Yeah and keep Jeff in chains so he won't sneak out. Well, that doesn't sound like a bad idea- '

I got taken out of my thoughts by Momo talking about how she's gonna help some of the classmates study and teas. Yes, teas.

---

Right now, we were sitting in the cafeteria at a table near the other students from our class. As I was eating my katsudon, Jane broke the silence.

''So, what do you think we will do for the Practical Exam?"

''I hope it's battle royal style! " Jeff grinned, taking a bite from his food.

''So you can kick everyones ass, I assume? " I raised a brow.

''Fuck yeah!"

''That could be pretty fun, to be honest" Jane shrugged.

''What about you guys, what do you think?" I looked at Masky and Hoodie.

''Probably NOT battle royal. But maybe something in teams. Students vs Students? " Masky wondered.

''Maybe even fighting some of the teachers" Added Hoodie.

''Some of the teachers, huh? Imagine me.......fighting Aizawa.......do you think his quirk would work on me?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink.

''That's a good question.....I don't think so... "

''Yeah. But imagine; I bet it  would be extra weird for you both if you couldn't fight together..." Jane and Masky said at the same time. I sighed.

''Yeah, that would be weird"

'Where would I go anyway?'

'I dunno, maybe I just wouldn't be able to hear you, or use your powers. You'd still be in my head I assume. Or....I hope'

'Aw, would you be sad if I disappeared?'

'To be fair, I would. We spent a lot of years together, you know. I don't know, without your voice constantly talking in my head, it would feel...'