Chapter 57

Picture above is the Creepypastas in their hero costumesredesigned.
Art done by me

------------

It was probably the 4th or 5th day of the Ultimate Moves training today and some were already showing their progress to the teachers.

I have to be honest, I didn't make up anything.

From their perspective, my quirk is 'Enhance' , leveling up my speed, power, sight and so on when I use it.

Not much to make an Ultimate Move out of.

I decided that just hand-to-hand combat is the best way to improve for now, seeing that....well we won't be here for that long anyway.

So what's the point?

At the dorms, we actually sat down in my room, talking about it.

Jane figured out she can turn her hand into the mist cloud and whatever she touches (has to be a smaller object for now) goes into her void. Her plan is to morph this into something like a shield. The teachers said it woud be good for rescue missions.

Jeff's been working on his fire whips. He can now control their movement completely, making them change direction whenever he wants. When they find their target, they wrap around them. As soon as that happens, Jeff rises the temperature so high, the whips turn blue, immediately turning the opponent into ash.

When the teachers saw that, they tried to change his mind to something different, 'cause they found it a little morbid for a hero.

Or something along those lines.

Hoodie was actually working with Hagakure. Of course, he didn't want to work with her at all, but she was too annoying. He was 'teaching' her how to be silent while moving around and some basic knock-out moves, nothing too fancy.

Masky tried to make his poison gas colourless, or at least hardly visible to the naked eye. It wasn't working as much, but he learned to make the gas cover larger area without dispersing.

Also, things happened and All Might got nearly ✨squished✨ by a piece of a rock.

It was however stopped by Greenie, who, instead of his arms, now uses his legs to kick shit with power.

Most of the students, seeing this move for the first time, were impressed.

The moment was however cut short by class 1B busting in with their teacher Vlad King, saying that it's their time to train.

This somehow got Aizawa into talking about the Final Exam. The one where you can get your provisional license.

''......in other words, the test will be made up of students who've trained longer than you and with quirks you don't know anything about. The actual content of the exam is a mystery. But you can expect that you're gonna have a rough time'' He stated, making the other students feel on edge, but determined to do their best.

TIME SKIP

We were currently sitting in the dorms Common room, just relaxing, listening to the girls talking about their ultimate moves.

''Guys, am I the only one who thinks that Aizawa is acting weird?'' I let out, opening my eyes, looking at the rest of the group that sat around me, the girls far enough to not hear us over their talking.

''He does act kinda strange around you, doesn't he?'' Jane nodded, taking a sip of her soda.

''Not only him. The other two teacher always stare at you when we have a break and talk about something'' Masky sighed, crossing his arms over his chest, looking up at the ceiling.