Chapter 10 (edited)

After we came home, I jumped onto my bed face first, ready to take a nap. Jane promised to wake me when the time to go out comes by, so I only changed into something more comfortable and soon dozed off.

---

''WAKEY WAKEY BLOODY MARY! IT'S TIME TO GO!'' I groaned loudly as I opened my eyes slowly, rubbing them.

''Thank you dear for a gentle wake up call, I really appreciate it'' I sighed, looking up at Jane. She just smiled.

''You're welcome. Now, get up or you're gonna miss our fun night out'' I stood up, stretching.

''Who?'' I mumbled.

''Hmmm I dunno, killing, maybe? '' She shook her head, walking to her closet, taking the knife she had stashed between her clothes.

''Oh'' I went to our bathroom, styled my hair and splashed my face with cold water to wake myself up. Then, I came into our room.

''How much time do I have left?''

''It's 11:49PM, so around 10 minutes'' Jane answered. She was already done, sitting on her bed, waiting for me.

I put on my black leather jacket with grey shirt underneath and black ripped jeans with high boots. I put my axes into the holders on my hips and took my mask.

As for Janes outfit, she wore her typical black sleeveless dress and her mask. She also didn't have her ring on, which meant that she had her long black hair and pale skin.

''It's nice to see you in your normal form'' I said as we went down the stairs.

''Thanks, it feels much better too'' 

As we passed the kitchen, we encountered Masky and Hoodie.

''Guys, we're going out, we'll be back around 3AM, ok?'' They looked up and nodded.

''Don't get yourself caught'' Masky called out to us.

''Don't worry, mom, we'll be fine!'' I called back to hear a groan from the male. I snickered with Jane and we were off.

TIME SKIP

Around 1 AM, we found a good looking house. It had two stories, no dogs; but a camera watching the main door.

''I've got this'' Jane mumbled. She aimed at the camera with her knife and threw it, hitting it perfectly in the middle.

''Bullseye, baby!'' She whisper-yelled.

''You'll have to teach me how you do that'' I said as we silently went to a window, smashing it and climbing through.

''Sure, but I got no idea how it'll work with an axe''

---

Looking around, we found a picture of a happy family. Mom and a dad with three kids. One was around the age of 14, a girl, and the other two looked like twins around 6, boys.

''Alright, I'll take the parents you take the kids, ok?'' I asked.

''Ok, we'll meet here after we're done'' I nodded and went to find my targets.

TIME SKIP

Ok.....

so......