Chapter 11 (edited)

''GATHER AROUND CLASS 1A! USING YOUR STUDENT NUMBERS, FORM TWO LINES TO BOARD THE BUS OFFICENTLY!''

Standing in front of our school in our hero costumes, a whistle resonated through the place; Iida was trying to make order so we could go into the bus. Of course, no one was listening and just boarded it like we wanted. I sat next to Jane, Masky and Hoodie were also sitting together, and Jeff ended up with Bakugo.

---

''I'm surprised they aren't killing eachother over there'' Jane whispered to me, looking Jeffs direction. His eyes were closed, listening to whatever was in his headphones and the other one was looking out the window.

''I thought they would start a war''

The bus itself wasn't really loud; which was surprising, as I found my eyes closing. A little nap won't hurt.

---

I was woken up by Jane tapping my shoulder. I eyed her in question, before I noticed the conversation going on between two people on the bus.

''First, call me Tsu. Second, that power of yours..... isn't it a lot like All Mights?'' she asked. I looked at Jane before back at them, listening.  Most of the class was paying close attention too. Greenie had his nerves on edge.

 ''Wha-what? Me!? I don't think so, um...I never t-thought about that, actually" he stuttered. Then Kirishima joined in.

''Hold on Asui, All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference" Greenie sighed in relief, the reaction being quite amusing. Looking towards the duo next to us; Masky and Hoodie, they seemed to talk about whatever, not caring. But something told me they noticed the conversation too. They were always good in looking like they don't pay attention; yet when you ask, you'd be surprised how much information they actually took in.                                                                         

''Still, I bet it's cool to have a flashy quirk. My hardening is super strong, but it doesn't look all that impressive" Kirishima added.

''No way! I think it's awesome-looking! You're definitely pro hero material with a quirk like that!" Cheered Greenie. I swear he had stars in his eyes.

I am not joking.

 This went onto the topic of their quirks. After a while of debating, they unfortunately realised we didn't participate.

''What about you guys?" started Uraraka.

''Hm?"

''We fought at the training with All Might but some of us didn't get to see your quirks. Could you maybe also tell us something about them?" She pointed out with a sweet smile.

''Yeah! Like, where do you go every time you use it?!'' Kaminari grinned, looking at the brunette girl sitting next to me.

''Can you create different types of gasses?'' Momo wondered, watching Masky for any clarification. I mentally sighed. Tapping Janes arm to start, she looked up to the expecting class.

''My quirk allows me to create a shadow and move around in it. I can use two forms; the more practical one is that I can go into the ground and move under peoples feet. The other one needs more refining; I can turn into a mist-like entity and hower above ground" She explained, making the others nod in understanding. Then they turned to me.

''I can enhance my strenght, my speed, my hearing and other senses. That's it'' I shrugged.  They nodded and turned to the guys, waiting for their responses.