Chapter 62

Guys I know I sound like a broken record, but I am sorry that I took this long to update. I'm gonna say one thing=> school is starting to be a bit too much. Anyway....here is the chapter!
______________

''You heroes aren't worth shit...

....if you were, you would be the ones standing''

Those words fell upon their ears like a heavy weight.

They were nothing. They were weak. Well, just children.

They couldn't even land a critical hit on one of them, while they took them all out in a matter of minutes; could be seconds if they took it seriously.

Their faces fell grim, getting noticed by the villains.

Jane, Jeff and Scarlet stared at them with victorious smirks, knowing exactly what's going on in their heads.

''Well, looks like you finally realised. You're nothing compared to us. Not you or that little League. I honestly can't believe your heroes can't win against them. They were so easy to defeat~'' Jane sighed.

"Defeat..?" Iida mumbled, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh yeah! You didn't know!" She laughed at their stunned faces.

"They tried to make us join them in like a month of us being here! Could you believe that?" Scarlet laughed.

"Of course, we said no and that was a reaaaaal problem for them. And Greenie knows that! He told you that we were rivals back at the shopping mall, no? Now you know why. Not to mention I fucked up Toga back at the Kamino Ward pretty badly. Who knows when she will be waking up. She said she hates me, can you believe it?" She sighed, Deku remembering back when he met Shigaraki at the shopping centre.

That time, Uraraka basically saved him and he told this information to Tsukauchi right after they called the cops and pro heroes to look around the area.

The villains meanwhile went to stand next to their boss, Slenderman.

It was clear to the students that they were ready to leave.

And maybe it's for the better...? At least that's one of their problems gone.

Scarlet wanted to speak once more,

..... when a sound of a police siren stopped her, sounding loudly through the night.

Someone called the cops.

The villains looked around at the students and heroes, trying to find the source, while eyes of the students lit up in hope.

Scarlet POV

My eyes scanned the injured students.

Nothing

'It was one of the heroes, wasn't it'

My eyes went from Ectoplasm and eventually landed on Hawks.

He was laying down, awake...a phone in his hand.

''Well, look who decided to be just useful! I guess you had to find a way when your wings are all fucked up!'' I glared.

He glared back, but I could tell he was still too weak and tired to do much else.