Chapter 53 (edited)

We stood there in the shocked and slightly panicked crowd, our jaws open wide.

''Is that....''

''Yeah''

''We're fucked''

''Yeah''

---

After the 'mysterious figure' disappeared, the crowd began to calm down and slowly disperse. The others; Greenie, Iida, Kirishima and Bakugo, noticed our presence and went towards us. They asked if I was ok and thanked my group, especially Jane, for going into the the fight and saving me.

Soon after, we were contacted by the police that they wanted to talk with both me and Bakugo, probably about our kidnapping and information the League might have said in front of us to lead the police to them.

We stayed with the group and soon met up with the rest; Todoroki and Momo. Afterwards, I went to the police station with the other student. Though it was weird to see Bakugo this silent and calm.

Jane POV

After they took Scarlet away, we headed back home. We took the train back from Kamino Ward to Musutafu, mostly debating on what the police wanted to ask. And because we (the Creepypastas) sat in a mostly empty wagon, we held a little, quiet conversation about Slender appearing at the end of the battle.

''I don't get it. How did he even get here?'' I wondered, leaning back into my seat.

''Well, he said he wanted to find us...although, I thought he sent Toby to do that job and bring us back'' Hoodie answered, his elbows on his knees, leaning forward, looking down.

''Then how the fuck did he come here?'' Jeff asked, looking out the window at the scenery quickly passing by.

''Has to be thanks to Toby. Maybe he contacted boss about his progress and that made him teleport over here....?'' I debated.

''Sounds like the only explanation'' Masky nodded.

''It's still a pain that he just appeared on cameras like it's no big deal'' Jeff snarled.

''You're one to talk. Or did you forget that incident with the photo on the News?'' I hissed at the male, making him roll his eyes and rather continue to stare at the scenery again.

''Now that I think about it....where is Toby now anyway? We kinda left him in the forest, didn't we?'' Hoodie raised his head, only to see us all shrug.

''I swear if he got caught....''

''He texted Scarlet, so I'd assume he's fine''

TIME SKIP

''FINALLY I see our home! I'm so fucking tired!'' I groaned, ready to jump into my bed and relax.

''I agree, it's been a rough night'' Hoodie stretched, when Jeff, who was in front of us, stopped us with his arm as we were about to open the door.

''What the fuck are you-''

''I heard a voice....there's someone inside''

''.....what?''

''I said, there's SOMEONE in our GOD DAMN HOUSE!''

''Lower your volume, Jeff. Let's just go inside. Look around for any intruders, take them out if necessary. Got it?'' Hoodie sighed as he went to take the door knob.