Chapter 8 (edited)

These are their hero costumes, art done by me. Sorry if you can't see it well ._.

---------------------

 Another day of this hell. Yes, I mean school. It's the second day and I already feel exhausted. Well, I guess I'll have to get used to it. Currently, we were sitting in the classroom,"listening" to Banana-head a.k.a Present Mic, teaching us English. 

Of course, we were from an english speaking country, so it wasn't much of a problem for us. Me and Jane were talking with eachother, Masky and Hoodie were also talking and Jeff was asleep on his desk.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" Said our teacher, with a surprisingly calm voice.

"I'm surprised he doesn't scream his lungs out like usual" Jane whispered to me, boredom obvious in her voice. 

"Maybe he got tired of it?" I said back and looked around.  The others from the class had either a look of boredom, confusion, or they straight up didn't care.

"HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK ALIVE, GRAMMAR RULES!"

"Nevermind" I groaned as Jane chuckled.

TIME SKIP

Finally, it was time for lunch. We sat at an empty table away from our class.                                                 
"So...what do you think of all of this?" I asked. Jeff responded first.

 "The food is great, but it's hard to eat with these" he said as he played around with the chopsticks. I groaned at his reaction. 

"Shitbag, I didn't mean that! I meant the whole 'hero' thing"

"What did you call me, Demon bitch!?" He nearly yelled, but it was ignored....as always. Masky answered my question this time.

"Well, it is pretty weird, but we have to blend in.......as the boss said"

"Boss? Like in a game?"

W

e froze. I turned around to see the bubbly round-head, watching us in curiosity. 

"Yeah, yeah! We play this game and there's this really tough boss and we are trying to find a way how to beat him!" I explained, hoping she would just take the lie I quickly came up with.

Uraraka looked a little confused. Jane jumped in.

"Why are you here anyway?" She asked. 

"Oh! I wanted to ask, why are you sitting so far from us? You know you can come to us if you want" She anwered, sounding slightly dissapointed.

 "Sorry Uraraka, we didn't know it would be a big deal. And also, there weren't many places to sit besides this table. Sorry" I replied with an apologetic smile. 

"Oh, don't worry, maybe next time; one other question! What are your names? I know O'Rivers, but that's about it" She said, slightly embarrased. The others nodded in understanding, Jane first one to speak.

''I'm Arkensaw, nice to meet you"   

''I'm Woods"