Chapter 15 (edited)

(This is how I imagine what they would look like, if they took a group photo :D, art done by me)

-------------------------------------------------

The UA Sports Festival is in 2 weeks. 

Did our classmates train like crazy? Yes. 

Did we do the same? No. 

Well, we just went around, killing at night, maybe you could count that as training. 

I'm still kinda surprised they didn't catch us.... Well, in our world, they didn't catch us either but come on, they have powers here. That's kinda ridiculous.......and sad. 

Just saying....

DAY OF THE FESTIVAL

''Oh yeah, I'm excited to kick their asses!'' Yelled Jeff with a grin, obviously happy, coming to the main door. 

''What do you think we will have to do?'' Jane wondered, both of us coming down the stairs from our room to meet up with others.

''I dunno. But I gotta agree with Jeff on his excitement.'' I chuckled. 

Masky looked up at us, checking if we were all ready, before nodding. 

''Alright, let's go.''

TIME SKIP  -THE WAITING ROOM-

We stood in the corner of the room, chatting and listening to the others at the same time.

''Aw man. I hoped I could have my hero costume on.'' Complained Mina. 

''At least everyone will be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair, righ?'' Answered Ojiro. 

''It is kind of a bummer tho....these uniforms are boring'' Jane sighed, making me laugh. 

But my eyes shot up when I felt someone watching my figure. My eyes scanned around, landing on a specific boy.

''Guys. Someone's watching us......and you probably already know who it is.'' They nodded and turned the direction.

 And of course, it was Shoto. Instead of glaring at him, both me and Jane smiled at him. He just glared and turned away. 

''What did we ever do to him?'' 

Before anyone answered, the door opened.

,,EVERYONE! GET YOUR GAME FACES ON, WE'RE ENTERING THE ARENA SOON!'' Yelled Iida, gaining our attention. Now everybody seemed on edge. 

That's when I noticed Shoto getting closer to Greenie. Some of our classmates turned to them as well.

Shoto started to talk. 

''From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you.''Greenie gasped, but lowered his head and agreed with a 'yeah'. Shoto continued. 

''However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out.'' I raised a brow.

 'Did he really figure it out?' 

'Beats me. But he seems to be a clever cookie. Maybe he did?' 

''I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But, know that I will beat you.''

Greenie was shocked. Well, he was not the only one.