Chapter 21(edited)

We were sitting in our balcony, Uraraka and Bakugo already gone, waiting for their match to start. I was sitting next to Jane in the second to last row, Hoodie and Masky right next to us and Jeff was sitting above us in the last row.

---

''So, who do you think is gonna win this one? My money's on Spiky" Jane wondered, her head supported by her left arm, lazily watching the empty arena .

My eyes darted to her resting features, my right hand supporting my head. My eyes wondered back to the railing, my shoulders shrugging.

''I don't really care. I just want all this to be over; I'm excited for my free meal" I sang, a little smirk appearing on my face.  She groaned and pouted like a small child.

''I really hoped Blueberry-hair would win...."  she mumbled.

''Wait, you really didn't want O'Rivers to win? I thought you were like, best friends?" suddenly someone asked.

We looked forward to see it was the pink-skinned alien girl.

'.....What was her name again?'

'Think it was Mina Ashido'

''Oh no, she is my friend. But when it comes to food, she sees no eye to eye'' Jane answered, a playful grin on her face. I huffed, slightly punching her shoulder.

''You act like you're not the same''

''Not as much as you''

''Oh, I beg to differ''

''Have you ever seen yourself when someone takes a tiny bit of your food? You go full out crazy''

''I payed for that shit, don't touch stuff that's mine. In that case it's that persons fault''

''So that time you chased me around with a knife because I took that dessert from the fridge THAT WASN'T EVEN LABELED mind you, was MY fault''

''Yes''

''Bitch that wasn't even yours!''

''I was planning on eating it-''

''I could've said the same thing!''

Mina watched as me and Jane got into a 'heated' and quite stupid argument, that gained attention from the other classmates. Her eyebrows furrowed, a chuckle making it past her lips.

''You know what, never mind; you look like really good friends!"

''Yeah! Like sisters!" Added someone else. Tsuyu.

''You must know each other for quite a while" The others chimmed in.

We *finally* stopped our arguing, noticing the comments. Our eyes turned to their smiling faces, trying to register what I just heard.

''Not for that long, actually" Jane wondered out loud, smiling upon remembering my arrival to the mansion. 

That was quite the time...

As Jane scratched her chin in thought, something caught Minas eye. She looked at us, then at the guys next to us and also at Jeff, raising a brow.

''What's up with those matching rings you all got? I didn't notice those before...." She pointed out, looking intrigued.

My and Janes eyes slightly widened, that comment bringing us back to reality, not expecting someone to ask us that. Even Masky and Hoodie turned to us, worried we mess up our explanation.

''I never noticed! ....they are quite pretty" Mentioned Greenie, looking at our rings back and forth.

''But not as shiny as moi~"