Chapter 16 (edited)

All of the students ran into the tunnel as fast as they could. Me and Jane being no exception.

They were all pushing against each other, yelling. 

I signed and looked at Jane. She understood and smiled putting out her hand. I took her hand and we immediately disappeared in her shadow, sliding under everyones feet easily.

As we were near the opening, I suddenly felt cold coming from above me. I looked up the little 'window' from the void to see only ice. 

''Looks like Shoto takes it seriously'' 

''Yeah. Let's show him we're not gonna back down either''

We easily slid under everyones feet and to the opening of the tunnel. Some of our classmates got out as well, but Shoto was still in the lead. 

Then we felt thumping and something purple flew above us, head first into the ground. 

''Was that...Mineta?'' Jane raise a brow. 

''Oh God, I hope'' I chuckled, noticing that the thumping continued, even getting louder. 

It was a robot. 

Or more like a whole army of robots. I believe I heard Present Mic shout something about a 'Robo Inferno'.

The robots weren't as big as the Zero pointer at the entrance exam, but they were still pretty huge. We stopped. 

''So.......'' Jane started and looked at me. 

''......Wanna show them what we got?'' I smirked.

 ''You bet your ass I do''

So, we made a plan.

 We backed up a little and made sure no one was running at us or around us. We only saw some of the students, but they were far behind. I closed my eyes.

 'Ok, Skyler, ready?' 

'As I'll ever be' 

'Alright, let's get to it.' I activated my powers and looked back at Jane.

,,It's showtime''

Jane held out her hand and I took it. Then, she started to spin me around. When we saw one of the robots approach, she let me go. 

I flew out of the shadow, genuinely scaring some of the students.

 I flew straight at the robot, my fist ready. When I was close enough, I punched it with as much power as I could. I destroyed the robots head in one go, taking some other robots with it too.

I'd say it worked out well.

,,AND WHO DO WE HAVE HERE?! LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A HAS SOME POWERFUL QUIRKS! FIRST SHOTO TODOROKI AND NOW SCARLET O'RIVERS?! WHERE DID SHE EVEN COME FROM?! SHE JUST APPEARED FROM THE GROUND!'' Anounced Present Mic.

As I was falling back, I caught a glimpse of Shoto and shot him a challenging smirk. He frowned and ran straight ahead. 

I also made a quick eye contact with Jeff, who was right behind Shoto. He glared at me and I gave him the finger. 

Only now I noticed I was close to the ground, my back facing it. 

'Hope this works.' I thought as I closed my eyes.