Chapter 52 (edited)

The number one hero fought with the leader of the League of Villains with most of his power, but it didn't seem as though the villain was phased at all. With one punch, he sent the hero far away, destroying the buildings in his path as the young students; Bakugo and the other five, hidden from the others' sights thanks to a piece of a broken wall; watched in literal fear and horror.

A villain that didn't move even an inch upon All Mights attack? 

Impossible

And in the middle of the chaos, smoke and distress, two people stood in front of eachother, one glaring with hatred and annoyance while the other seemed to be enjoying the scenario unfolding between them.

Scarlet POV

''You're a villain! Just like us!''

Toga grinned as my eyes changed their colour back. 

'Well, it was gonna get out sooner or later I guess' I sighed, a little smirk appearing on my lips.

'We have to keep her mouth shut...at least for now'

Looking up with a grin, I got into a stance.

''There's no need to fight now! You can just join us!'' She cheered, the blush on her cheeks spreading.

''And make a disgrace out of myself? Please. You are nothing''

She gave me a pointed look, pulling out a blade she seemed to always have. Lucky. Not waiting longer, I charged. I was by her in a milisecond, startling her. My fist made contact with her gut with ease. She coughed, but retaliated quickly. As I was this close, she used it to her advantage and swiped her blade at my face.

I crouched just in time, only a little piece of my hair being cut off. Taking the chance, I angled myself and tackled her down. Now, I was holding her left shoulder and right wrist down, so she wouldn't stab my side.

''If you are the one from the small group we tried to recruit before....are the others here with you?'' She suddenly asked, still smiling as usual.

''That's none of your concern'' I glared.

I raised my right arm to knock her out. But, my dumbass didn't realise that with that arm I was holding her wrist.......that held the knife. As soon as I let go, her right arm flew up, the knife appearing too close to my side for my liking.

'FUCK!' I screamed in my head, rolling away as the knife, because of the momentum, went into the ground as Toga turned on her side.

I jumped up and she did the same, running at me and swinging the knife at my torso a few times. I managed to dodge them by backing away and with the right timing, I caught her swinging wrist. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she tried to pull away, but my grip was strong. Taking the chance, I twisted the wrist that held the blade, making her wince in pain.