quarantine #6- dragon scale beer

*mantions of breakdown, alcohol, crying, whatever, kinda cheesy?*

sirius starts stirring at some point of the night, hearing some noises. he snaps his eyes open and looks behind him. wheres remus? he rubs his eyes and turns around, maybe he left for the bathroom or something, he assumes and keeps put in bed, waiting for his husband, but after a few minutes, nothing happens, and the hushed voices from outside the room stay there, so he gets up, slips into his slippers and puts on his black robe and opens the door, while walking to the source of the sounds, he ties the robe, and then gets to the kitchen to see remus hugging your shoulder as you cried and pointed at a book infront of you.

"whats happening?" sirius asks as he steps closer, squinting his eyes from the light in the room. "{Y/N} misses..." remus starts, but stops again as you burst into a fit of cries again, whimpering loudly. "everyone!" you called through your cries and dropped your head on the book again and sirius quickly rushes to your side, but as he sits down his foot hits something.

he looks down and sees bottles. about 7 glass bottles. he leans down and picks one up. its a green glass bottle, labaled "dragon scale beer". he looks at remus with a weird face, but he just shrugs his shoulders and looks down at you again.

"hey hey {Y/N}... calm down.." sirius whispers and starts threading his fingers in your  {H/C} hair as you sobbed. from time to time you mummbled something inaudible in the lines of "miss" "strong" "dreams" "what do we do?" sirius looks over to remus who gives him back a confused and unsure face. "dont know" he mouthes back. they dont have much experinec with crying children. or children at all.

"can you explain child, please?" sirius asks and you raise your head and sniffle, rubbing the back of your hand on your nose. "look" you pointed at the book- a photo album. a picture of you with the bulgarian team, winning the world cup as you caught the snitch. "i used to be the best seeker in the world once" you whimpered as you pointed to a different picture.

a picture of you in drumstrang with your friends at a party. "i used to have so many friends..." you changed pages and showed a picture of you and harry on fred and georges shoulders in the common room, celebrating the first task with the eggs in your hands as everyone else cheered, and ron and hermione are cheering the loudest. "i was a triwizard champion!" you cried loudly, your voice breaking as your cried again and your tears hit the yellowish paper of your album.

"i didnt know you saved and made albums" sirius says as he looks at the picture, and remus sends him a glare. its not the time. "now i cant even leave my hou-u-u-se!!" you cried and stopped your head on the desk again, crying and shivering, your back jumped at every hiccup.

"shush {Y/N}... come on.. its fine... youre still this person... just.. on hold" sirius smiles as he rubs your back. "dad.. i havent practiced quidditch for so long, and i havent seen my friends in so long.. and i was expelled from school and my wand taken from me!" you cried.

"and still you're such a great witch, able to preduce magic without a wand and still be so good in spells that even wizards with wands cant..." sirius says, patting your hair "and youre a great person without magic either... so kind and funny and smart and witty..." remus whispers, kissing the back of your head, both of them were stressed, not knowing how to deal with that really.

"you have to say that.. youre my dads" you sniffled as you held your face in your palms, leaning  your elbows on the desk. "even if i didnt, i would say that. and you know we believe you, the both of us. you are a great witch, you are so strong and smart, and powerful!" remus calls, smiling at you. "not many 4th year students can spell wandless and without speaking audibly, of course not making their own spells!" sirius says with wonder.

"do you really think so?" you asked and they both nodded. "but.. what about my quidditch?" you asked, looking at your pictures from the days you played for a national team. "you still can play quidditch.. youll go back there, i promise" sirius smiled. "alright..." you sighed. "i guess i should go to sleep" you sighed. "child, its 4 am" sirius mouthed, making remus snicker. "what?" "nothing" he smiles. "fine..." you smiled as you rubbed your eyes.

"tell me something.." remus says as he leans down to grab a bottle. "where did you get these?" he asks. "oh, well, i teleported a box of those here from the hogs head inn, i just had to replace it with something the same value" you shrugged your shoulders. "amazng" remus smiles. "and what did you use the same value to replace?" sirius asks. "oh, a lamp" you smiled and after hugging them, you walked upstairs.

"do you think it will be a problem?" remus asks as he hands sirius the empty glass. "seems moot" he dismisses it.

***

moot... i like this word. welcome my friends, to the world of substence abuse!
please comment, follow, and vote!

yours, the red demon ♧