the announcment

"this year, hogwarts will be hosting the triwizard tournment" professor moody announces, looking over the students. "wasnt this game banned?" you asked hermione, sitting beside you. "yes, years ago, its too dangerous!" she explaines to you, shocked that the game is going to happen.

"there are three schools taking part in the tournamnt. hogwarts!" dumbeldore says and everyone claps. "beauxbatons academy of magic, from france!" he says and the doors open and a group of girls wearing blue outfits and hats dance in, singing and greeting around the tables, and behind them comes a tall tall woman in a huge coat and a bob cut. "whoa" you whispered as she went past you, her perfume leaving a trail of smell behind her.

"and the third school, drumstrang!" dumbeldore calls and you jump up with a smile as the word comes out of his mouth. "drumstrang?" you asked with wonder and harry ron and the weasley twins started laughing, and hermione grabbed your hand and pulled you back down to your seat. "why are you so excited?" she asks. "i can win them! easy like snapping my fingers! you know i can! it will be the ultimate win for me!" you exclaim at her. "oh i see... youre quite competitive arent you?" she asks as the doors open and inside come a group of boys wearing heavy coats with firestaffs, which they turn and play with. "pffft" you scoff, shaking your head as you see everyone of your friends coming your way, and in the back, victor krum with igor krakov.

"vicky!" you couldnt hold yourself and jumped up from your seat again and ran over to hug him, and he immediatly drops his intimidating act and hugs you back with a huge smile. "i was so worried!" he says as he hugs you. "im sorry... im sorry i didnt say goodbye, they didnt let me" you chuckled while hugging your best friend. "we missed you too flower!" someone calls from behind you, and you turn around and the whole group hugs you as you giggle and your jaw hurts smiling. "oh guys ive missed you so!" you called hugging each and everyone of them, while the school watches the short girl hug every guy in the school of dark arts with a smile.

"miss {Y/N}" a voice called behind you, and you turned around, facing igor. "igor" you simply acknowledged, looking at him blankly. "hows here?" he asks. "oh you know... alive" you smirked as he flinched back, and hermione pulled you back to your seat as they finished their walk.

"the ministry have decided that only students above the age of 17 could take part in the tournment" the minister explained and everyone started yelling "this is rubbish!!" fred and george yelled as you yelled "boo!! equal rightss!!" with your fist waving, but hermione pulled you down. "this is serious and very dangerous, you dont want to compete!" "but who will win drumstrang for me?!" you asked her and she laughed, shaking her head.

"what a dissapointment..." you sighed, staring at ron who was as sad about it as you.

***

whoa! the tournment! yeah? yeah!!! you just keep your chin up guys... wait wait for what is about to come....

the red demon ♧