quarantine #10- baking with an animagus

*i will write this with one animagus animal, but you can change it around as you wish, but mine is more suited for the situation hahaha! enjoy!*

**

"what type of milk did she say?" remus asks as he looks around all the types of milk on the isle. "she said... soy, in the carton, and it has green writings on it" sirius says back, and after about amother minute they find it.

"two greens" remus points down to the bottles. "yes i can see that" sirius says as he rubs his chin. "this one says... soy with less sugar" remus says as he picks up one of the green cartons. "and this one says almond soy milk" he reads.

"almond? why would they make milk from almonds, there are like, 8 animals they can take milk from" sirius says confused. "dont know" remus replies honestly. "why cant she just use normal cow milk, or sheep?" sirius asks confused. "or wolf even" remus suggests. "yes, she is going crazy" remus nods as he reads the ingrediants. "yes, we already knew that" sirius chuckles.

"which one then?" sirius asks. "just take both of them" he settles, rolling his eyes and dismissing his hand around in defeat.

"defeated by muggle milk cartons.." remus sighs as he picks up both bottles and goes to pay for them.

**

"child! we bought you the milk! going to bake now?" sirius calls as he steps into the house with remus closing the door behind him.

silence.

"{Y/N}?!" remus calls loudly as they take off their shoes, no respond.
"she didnt leave again, did she?" sirius asks. "i seriously doubt that" remus says as they walk into the kitchen to put the milks in the fridge, while sirius poured them glasses of water.

"maybe shes still asleep" remus suggests, sirius nods once, raising his eyebrows. "maybe" he simply says, and puts hus glass down, and they leave the kitchen into the sitting room.

the second they step in, they both stop in their tracks as their eyes grow wide and the hairs in the back of their necks stand. infront of them, and infront of the working telly, is lying a full sized ginger tiger, his tail in the air as it wags from side to side, his head is lying on his paws.

"dear... theres a tiger... in our sitting room..." sirius whsipers. "oh, you sure?" remus whispers sarcastically. "how did it get here?" sirius asked in a hustle. "well i didnt let it in!" remus says, still shocked.

"her?" "probably, dont think he just hoped in" remus replies, and then, the tiger moved its head and looked straught at them.

"merlin"

the tiger slowly gets up on his four legs and streches forward before yawning, opening its jaw widely, showing off its fangs, and closes his mouth again, before he starts stalking towards them, until they both back into a wall.

"what now?" sirius asks. "i dont know!" remus calls, confused just as well as sirius. "wheres your wand?" remus asks. "in the kitchen, yours?" he asks. "{Y/N} used it last night" he replies, and then, on the next step of the tiger, it turns quickly back into the {Tall/Short} girl with {H/T} {H/C} and a big grin on her face, remuss and siriuss jaws are falling on the floor.

"hey!" you smiled widely. "did you like that?" you asked with a huge smile after a few long minutes of them silent. "pretty cool right?" you tried getting any reaction from them, but they were just silent.

"okay.. well... ill go get up the rhings for the cookies" you said and skipped back into the kitchen to pull out the ingrediats for the cookies you said youd bake. "hmm.." you scrunched your face. "thats not the milk the recepie said, but i guess i could use that" you said as you pulled out one of the cartons on thw counter.

"{Y/N}?" remus asks as he steps into the kitchen. "yes?" you asked. "did you... become an animagus?" he asks as sirius steps into the kitchen behind him. "i did!" you called with a smile. "thats why i used your wand for the last month, and had a mandrake leaf in my mouth for the last month" you giggled.

"why didnt you tell us? it could be dangerous you know" sirius says. "i know, but i thought you wont let me become an animagus so i did it myself" you answer, shrugging your shoulders.

"and did you register?" you shook your head at this answer. "well, i guess you can stay unregistered, but youll have to, if they learn youre an animagus that is not registered, theyll send you to azkaban" sirius says as he rubs your shoulder.

"so youre not mad?" you asked softly. "oh no, its ok" remus says with a soft smile. "and also..." sirius winks and turns into his black dog form, and you smile widely as he runs around you and barks.

"well" remus says and pokes your hand. "show me" he says and you turn into your tiger form, and start playing around with remus, running up and down the house, barking and snarrling is heard through the house.

"well... thats what i get for having sirius black and his daughter" remus smiles as he hears something break in the house.

***

i just... i thought it wiuld be pretty cute, and it will help you in the long run of this, and maybe the next?! book.

comment, vote, and follow!

yours, the red demon ♧