Rita Skeeter

snap!

a blinding flash went off, as rita, the reporter for the daily prophet took a picture of the 5 champions.

"what a carismatic group" she said, her eyes showing no emotion. "hello! im rita skeeter" she said with a smile as she shook cedrics hand, you stared at her angrily, remembering her name at the top of your article about the 'cursed seeker'. "i write for the daily prophet, but of course you already know that, dont you?" she asks. "of course, you called me an 'abandoned witch who might turn to the dark side'" you muttered and she gave you a look.

"well, you know about me, but its you, we dont know. youre the juicy news" she chuckped and walked forward, her heels clicking the floor. "what quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks..." she said as she carresed fleour cheek eith her hand, and then gently slapped her. "what mystory lies beneath those mouscles, does courage lie beneath those curls? in short, what makes a champion, tick" she said and slapped yours and harry back.

"so, whos feeling up to sharing?" she asked and everyone stayed silent. "hmm?" she asked. "guess we'll start with the cursed seeker" she said and grabbed your arm and pulled you aside, shoving you into a cupboard.

"well isnt this cozy?" she smiled as she got comfortable on the stairs, and you sat down slowly. "could be better if you were here alone" you sighed, looking at the blond woman who stared at you silently. "you didnt change much since last time did you?" she asks, refearing to the last article she wrote about the greatest seeker. "no" you simply answered.

"well, to the point, tell us, why did you decide to enter the tournament?" "i didnt! i didnt put my name in the goblet of fire!" you called at her. "alright, who did?" she asks. "i wish i knew, probably another death eater seeking for a way to kill me" you sighed, sounding like a conspiray theory, but at todays world, it wasnt so weird.

"wow, look at you" she said, smirking to herself. "the youngest seeker in the world cup, isnt satisfied, going into such a dangerous tournament, competeing against 3 grown wizards, one of them your ex" she muses as her green quill writes quickly. "i didnt enter this tournament, and i can beat every single one of them using my magic" you tried explaning.

"oh yes, i have heard that you are a special one... writing your own spells... tell us about it" she smiled, leaning forward. "are we having another antagonist..?" she asked, loftung her brow at you. "ok... thats enough" you sighed and stood up. "i think you have enough to write about me, have a good day" you said and dusted your skirt, and started walking back upstairs to the rest of the champions. "shes mental i tell you" you tell them and leave the room, going to look for your friends.

***

"i tell you hermione this woman is out of control, she writes whatever she wants to write, shes a fraud!" you explained to her as you walked back to the gryffindor common room. "shes a journalist, thats her job" hermione explains. "her job is telling the truth, not lying the whole wizarding world!" you grumbled, frustrated.

"{Y/N}, stop!" a voice called and you stopped and turned around to find harry running after you. "look.." he panted as he handed you a letter. you took it and quickly read it. "you and {Y/N}, be tonight in the common room, ill meet you there" you read outloud. "sirius is coming here?" you asked as you handed it back to him. "probably..." harry said. "how?" you wondered. "dont know..." harry said.

***

"harry?" you whispered as you made your way downstairs into the common room at 1 am. "{Y/N}?" he asked and you nodded and walked beside him. "is he here yet?" you asked and he shook his head as he picked up the paper from a sofa. "get this?" he asked and handed you the paper.

"THE DAILY PROPHET.
the cursed seeker, {Y/N} black is the fifth champion in the triwizard tournament, showing off her phsycotic and hungry side for winning, not satisfied. {Y/N} black refused opening to the press, standing her ground that she didnt put her name in the goblet of fire, and that someone is trying to kill her. is her hunch correct or is she a phsycotic witch, seeking satisfaction in danger, trying to recreate the infamous Gellert Grindewald?"

"what the hell? what a filthy liar!" you grumbled, slapping the paper back into harrys hands. "well, she wrote about me that im seeking attention that i didnt get as a child!" harry hisses back. "damn it" you hissed, watching as harry scrucnhed up the paper and threw it into the fire place, and the fire hissed and puffed, until a face appeard in the fire.

"sirius?" "dad? how..?" you asked as you fell to your knees infront of the fire. "i dont have much time kids, so let me get straight to it. did you or did you not put your name in the goblet of fire?" he asked. "no!" you and harry answered in one. "i had to ask... now, harry, tell me about this dream of yours, you mentioned wormtail and voldemort." sirius whispered. "but who was the third man in the room?" he asks. "i dont know" harry shruggs his shoulders as he sits beside you infront of the fireplace. "you didnt hear a name?" sirius asks, harey shaking his head. "voldemort was giving him a job to do, something importent" he simply explained. "and what was that?" sirius asked, and harry looked at you.

"he wanted... us?" "me?" you asked confused. "he said {Y/N} {L/N}, that you were vital for his plans, but i didnt connect it that you... you were going to be here and so many things will happen" harey explained. "look kids... the dark mark at the quidditch cup, your names rising in the goblet of fire, these are not just coincidences. hogwarts isnt safe anymore" sirius explains. "what are you saying?" harry asks.

"im saying the devils are inside the walls" "igor krakov..." you said and sirius hummed. "what about him?" harry asks. "he was a death eater, and no one, no one stops being a death eater." you explained in a sigh, shaking your head.

"barty crouch, heart of stone, sent his own son to azkaban." sirius says as you and harry hear something from upstairs. "so you think they put our names in the goblet?" you asked your dad. "i dont have a clue to who put your names in their, but whoever did it is not a friend to you. people die in this tournment" "im not ready for this sirius" harry says, his voice trembeling. "you dont have a choice" you and your dad said at the same time. "keep each other safe!" sirius says. "someones coming" harry said as you heard footsteps down the stairs. "love you two" sirius whisperes, and then quickly disappears, harry stood up and you stayed infront of the fire, amazed at your fathers spell.

"who are you talking to?" rons voice came from the stairs. "oh just..-" "me" you cleared your throat as you stood up straight. "oh.." ron sighs, watching you two. "practicing for your next interview?" ron asked with disgust. "

alright you two better sort this thing out because neither did harry nor me wanted to be in this tournament, dont you think each of us had enough actions in their lives? jesus christ ron, harry is tremmbling and needs his best friend and what the hell are you doing?! grow up and sort this out because i have enough on my head then your stupid anger!" you lectured ron as you went past the two boys and up the stairs into your dorm, leaving them downstairs, and going to sleep in your dorm.

***

rita skeeter... shes crazy... i love her character haha. well, what are we thinking? nice?
vote comment and follow, please!

the red demom ♧