quarantine #5- family portraits

"hello" remus greets with a smile as he walks into the kitchen, sirius sitting at the table, eating, alone. "afternoon dear" he smiled at him before he sipped from his cup of wine, remus enchants the groceries to place themselves in place while he leans back on the counter and drinks water.

"the sun has come out today" he smiles. "in london?" sirius jokes, making remus snicker as he puts down his glass. "where is she?" he asks, looking at sirius as he turns his head to look at moony. "where is who?" sirius asks the ginger man whose eyes widen at the question. "our daughter you twisted scamp!" remis calls at him with a surprised and amused face. "right, i guess up in her room, i havent heard from her today" sirius simply saus, shrugging his shoulders. "and are we sure its a good idea not checking on her, with her paranoia?" remus asks as he jumps two stairs at a time up the wooden stairs and he opens the last door in the corridor to your room.

its all messy, the bed unmade and the closet is open, your clothes are scattered about and around the room are all kinds of objects, but the most notable thing in the room was the desk, which was full of papers and on top of everything ink, quill, and your two notebooks, one is your spell notebook, the other is your notebook about moody, and above the desk there is the wall, full of pictures, papers, words, articals and portraits and a red string connecting between some of the pictures and papers, on the great big wall of your room. but its there for a long time, remus is not phased by it. "shes not in her room" he says as he skips down the stairs into the living room where sirius is now sitting, moving his book from his face and down to his lap as he snaps his head to the side.

"where is she then?" sirius asks. "well did you look in here?" remus asks, putting his hand on his hip as he watches sirius stand up and look to the sides in the living room and the kitchen. "that is what im doing now" he answers. "well then go look everywhere else" remus says, making sirius turned around to him and roll his eyes at him as he passes him, not forgetting to flick remus' butt on his way out of the room and to the corridor.

he opens the door to the cupboard, to the library and to the bathrooms, but no sign of you, and the house is totaly silent.

"its not like her, being so quiet" remus explains. "{Y/N} usualy sings, yells, shouts, lectures.. do you think she left?" sirius asks as remus opens a door, and inside he sees you sitting on the floor in a white dress, serrounded by a lot of paint and brushes, she was covered in bits of paint everywhere and she was... painting the wall.

"shes here!" remus calls and sirius comes into the room to see you sitting there, and as you moved youe face to look at them with tired eyes and a gentle smile. "were you looking for me?" you asked with a smile. "what are you doing {Y/N}?" remus asks as he comes closer to you with sirius, and they look at the wall to see 3 new portraits on the green wall.

"i thought i oughta paint our portraits on the black family tree" you smiled as you showed off the painting of sirius, remus, and underneath yours, that you still worked on. "its... beautiful" sirius smiles as he and remus sit down beside you. "thank you, i thought its time for a new line to start" you smiled as you kept colouring your face. "its incredible" he smiles.

"and look at what i did there!" you pointed to the old portrait or sirius that was burned by his mother and now you drew flowers on them. "why didnt you just use magic?" "i wanted it to be personalized, more intimate, and not just a flick of my wrist, i wanted it to he real" you smiled as you looked at your parents. "how long were you working on it?" sirius asks. "i thought about last night, at about 2 am and i sat down to work on it" you smiled up at teh drawings.

"you are the best child one could ask for" remus smiles as he pulls you in into a family hug, and after about a minute of you hugging they let go, but you already fell asleep on remus's chest, so they stayed sitted there, staring at the green wall with the black family tree, and the new portraits drawen on it.

***

i.. lovs this one so much. i almost gave you alcohol dependency, what do you think about that? wanna have it in thr next chapter? please comment, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon ♧