the yule ball-sabotaged

"{Y/N}, theres something for you..." hermione said as you stepped downstairs into the common room of gryffindor. "oh, what is it?" you asked in a yawn as you walked downstairs, rubbing your eyes. "its from your dads" she said and a smile lit your face and you started running downstairs, only to fall down the stairs, and roll down just in time to hit someones legs.

"sorry" you smile as you laughed, and the owner of the legs laughed and before you knew it, picked you up back on your feet, and you finaly saw fred. "hope youre not that bad at dancing" he winked before he brushed your hair back and ran out of the common room, following his brother, probably on their way to cause mischief.

"so what did i get?" you ask as you skip over to hermione and she offers you the box, wrapped well. "from sirius black and remus lupin, to {Y/N} black" you read the note and opened it. "as much as we dont like you competeing in the triwizard tournament, i love to think of you in the yule ball, hope you like this, love, dads.
ps-remus chose the dress"

you read the parchemnet attached to the box. "they sent you a dress?" she asks. "probably" you smile as you start unwrapping it, but stop immediatly. "what if i left it as a surprise, to the ball" you smiled. "well, can i see it?" she asked and you nodded and handed her the box, and she slowly opened it to see whats inside as a smile grew on her face.

"i think youll like it" she said with a smile. "i trust you" you smiled back as she looked through the box a little more. "there are also shoes, and a necklace" she said. "oh.. theyre so nice" you smiled, slumping your shoulders with a sweet smile, thinking of them. "they are your dads, thats what they usualy do" she smiled as she closed the box again and handed it back to you. "guess youre right" you laughed as you casted a spell on the box, and it floated itself back to your bed.

**

"hermione.. you look amazing!" you smiled at her as she stepped out of the bathroom, and she turned around to show you her dress with a smile. "you like it?" she asks. "i love it, its beautiful" you smiled at her and she giggled. "will you do my makeup?" she asks sweetly. "yours looks so good" she complemented. "want to see how?" you ask and she nods eagerly as she comes to sit beside you on your bed, and you lift your wand and cast a few spells, and her make up is flawless. "we have magic" you smiled and stood up and handed her a mirror. "wow, this is amazing" she smiled at herself, thanking you. "no problem" you smiled as you watched her happy face.

"will you go put your dress on already?" she asks, shoving you off the bed. "alright alright" you giggled and stood up, pulling from under the bed the box your dad sent. you opened the lead and pulled out a pair if black heels. "oh these look nice" you smiled and next thing, you pulled up the dress.

the dress was a long dress, the top was a corset, to hug your figure, and then it opened slightly from your hips down, it was 2 layers, the top was sheer black, and underneath was peaking a red colour, giving off bourgandy colours to the black sheer. words didnt come out of your mouth as you stared at it silently, amazed.

(of course, you can change the dress to whatever you want...)

"can you stop gawking and put it on already?" hermione said, pulling you out of your trans. "oh yes, right" you smiled and quickly put the dress on and turned around to see yourself in the mirror. "wow" hermione said as she watched you smoothing down the dress with a smile. "its beautiful" she whispered as you nodded, and she came behind you and clasped the necklace around your neck, and you sat down and put on the black heels. "hermione, we both look so good" you smiled "krum is a lucky duck" you said and she giggled. "not much of a duck, is he" she asked, making you laugh.

"now come on, we're going to be late" you said and pulled her hand, and you both ran out or your dorm and down the stairs, out of the common room, and around the corner. "{Y/N}, wait, i cant run in those heels" she laughed after you and you layghed as you stopped running, and started walking slowly beside her. "excited?" you ask and she nods. "and you?" your turn to nod, as you turned another corner, and before you knew what was happening, you were met with a blinding white light, and next, you were in a dark place.