12 grimmauld place

you arrived at 12 grimmuald place in london, your house. thats it. from now on, youre here. "home sweet home" you smiled and sirius hugged your shoulder "welcome back" he says excited as remus puts your case down beside the stairs.

"up to your room girl, i think youll like it" at these words you lit up and grabbed your case from beside the stairs and ran up the stairs. "its the last room on the left!" a call came from down stairs and you ran up snd into the last room to the left.

the room was slightly dark themed. in the room was a big wooden bed, with tall pillars in the corners, beside the bed on the wall was a gryffindor flag, a fire ppace infront of the bed and beside it a two place sofa, across the room was a desk with a chair infront of a window.

"you do realise im going to trash this room in less then a day" you ask as you walk to your walk in closet, to see how big it is, and back into the room to see sirius and remus smiling at you. "thats my girl" sirius winked at you. "get settled in honey" remus said and you nodded, and they left the room.

you used an unpacking charm as your clothes got into the closet, school stuff to your desk, and bathroom essentials into your private toilet thatbwas attached to your room, while you opened a note book and named it "professor alastor moody" and slapped it open on your desk. "ill have my ocupation..." you smirked to yourself, as you wrote down everything you remembered from the night you got attacked by him...

"wanna come with me to buy groceries?" remus shoited from downstairs and you lightened up. "id love to. get me out of here and make me forget whats happening" you smiled, calling down stairs. you quikcly changed into a simple pair of pants and a shirt, not feeling like anything more, and eolling downstairs. "ill be here, you go" sirius said and you and remus left the house to the cold streets of london.

you walked through the streets as you told him every little detail you remembered. "do you maybe remember what he looked like?" he asks "i think... he had dark hair..?" you more asked then answered, and then groaned. "i hate it so much... i cant believe it happened to me..." you sighed as you entered a grocery store and started buying things, getting your mind off of it.

**

"maybe, you could teach me, you were a teacher in hogwarts, and sirius is also a good wizard!" you siggested on your way home, carrying the paper bags filled with food back home.

"we can try" he says with a smile as you turn a corner into a small ally. "but i guess itll be a little harder without your wand" he ponders. "oh right... well, let me show you something" you smiled as you looked to either side of the ally, and casted "lumos" using your fingers, and quickly turned it off. "you can use spells without a wand?" he asks with wonder as you smile and nod. "a professor in drumstrang said ill never be powerful enough to do it, so i did it" you said, making you bith laugh. "i have got quiet the competetive girl havent i?" he asks as he starts walking again beside you.

"but you should know, there are some things you cant spell without a wand, so maybe we should cons-" he was cut off by you being blasted a spell, and throwen to the other side of the ally, and another spell was casted at him, throwing him to a wall beside you.

"{Y/N}!" he shouts as the wizard shouts "avada kedavra!" at you, but you quickly move aside and the spell misses you. remus quickly scrambles for his wand, and just in time blocks a spell from the mysterious wizard, and he starts blasting him with spells until the wizard is knocked out, remus grabs your hand and apparates back to your house.

"goddamnit!" you shouted as you fell on the floor of your house, rubbing the back of your head that got hit. "what happened?" sirius asks as he comes into the room and helps you up. "there was a wizard there... tried killing her" remus explains as he gets up too. "what?!" sirius shouts as he looks you over for wounds. "im fine..." you smiled at him as you leaned on the wall.

"its someone with cahoots with the fake moody! i tell you!" you called, pointing your finger around acussingly.

"alright, thats it. youre quarantined to this house" sirius says, and your eyes grow "what?!" you shout as you jump up. "if there are people trying to kill you, there is no way youre going out!" he explains. "and this is final" he says, pointing at you, trying to parent.

"fine" you sigh, "its a big house, how hard could it be?" you shrug your shoulders with a smile.

***

hdhsehrhrhd!!! yess!!! sorry, but thats where my favoyrite parts starts lol! enjoy my loves

yours, the red demon ♧