how many champions?

"Hey! you two! wake up!" a shout woke you up, and then a clap of hands above your head. you slowly rubbed your eyes and opened them slowly, trying to get used to the brightness. "get up!" another someone called, now in a mans voice. you started shifting and felt yourseld lying on something that is also moving, causing you to quickly jump up and fall of the living thing down on the floor.

"ow!" you called, eyes still closed as you rubbed your head with your bandaged hand. "what?" a voice asked from the sofa in the common room, and finaly, you opened your eyes. you were on the floor, above you standing hermione with ron and harry, and george is stansing above the sofa, where was lying fred, whining and rubbing his eyes with his long fingers.

"you.. you have exactly 3 seconds to explain to me why you just woke me up" you said grogily as you crawled back and leaned your back on an armchair as you pushed your hair from your face back using your forearms. "because its morning and you should be awake!" hermione says, crossing her arms and smirking down at you. "this is not a vital excuse" you muttered, yawning. "maybe because you have potions first class?" harry asked, offering you his hand. "oh well, that is a good excuse" you said as you raise your elbow and give it to him so hed pull you up

"wait, {Y/N}!" fred called from the sofa as he sat up. "yes?" you asked as you turned to look at him. "good morning" he tells you with a smirk, putting his hands behind his head into a power pose. "good morning freddie" you smirker before going upstairs and getting ready for the day.

"what were you and fred doing?" hermione asks you on the way to breakfast. "oh, well... we were just dancing actually" you simply told her, smiling. "why?" she asks with a smirk. "i havent the foggiest" you answered trithfully. "are you serious?" she asks and you nod, oblivious to the fact that fred likes you.

***

"today, you will be browing the calming draught... work in pairs... and be careful" professor snape says as he picks up a sheet of paper of his desks. "and the pairs... miss granger and mr blaize... miss smith and miss kane... mr malfoy and... miss black" he read the pairs, and in a second, a boy with white bleached hair sat beside you.

"hey" you muttered as you pushed the stuff to the middle of the table. "ill need you to do the actual work, my hands are... in the shop" you sighed as you slumped down. "you want me to do the hard work?" the boy asks. "its not that hard... really..." you explained as you opened the page in the book. "we will be done in about 30 minutes" you smiled. "but... i dont want to work" he says.

you looked at him with forrowed eyebrows. "what do you mean, you dont want to work?" you asked the boy, understanding he is some type of spoiled kid. "i dont break, cut, or stir" he says and you boom out laughing. "so what do you do?" you ask him. "get high grades" he smirks, leaning bakc in his chair. "alright dear... of course" you laughed. "take this and crush it" you said as you pushed a piece of pepermint to him. "i just.." "you didnt say crush. come on, i cant do anything and if you want a high grade you need to work" you simply said and he sughed before he started crushing it.

"now is that so hard?" you laughed. "cutting a crocodiles heart? yes!" he called and you laughed. "well, too bad" you managed out. "what... is going on here?" snape asked, making you and draco to shut up and look up at him. "working professor" you simply said. "what is going on euth your hands?" he asks. "oh.. i just burned them a little... i tried a serum on them, ill take the bandages off in a few hours and its supposed to be ok" you smiled up at him.

"when you finish, come to me" he says in his low voice and leaves you and draco. "oh no.." draco sighs as he keeps cutting the heart. "what?" you ask. "i think that snape is going to punish you" "what for?!" you called at him confused. "not sure, maybe because your hair is {H/C}, or because youre famous" draco laughs. "but..-" "he will punish you if he wants" draco explains and you sigh. "just stir lavander into it" you sighed.