killed, or worse... expelled.

the wind blew, and that caused you to fall of a tree, and onto the cold ground of the forbidden forest. you groaned and sat up, and felt the sharp pain through your whole body, mostly in your ribs, so you lifted up your shirt and saw that your ribs were broken, so broken, they were poking your skin.

you whimpered, and tried remembering what happened... crucio... professor moody! yes! he lied! he said hes... who? you tried remembering, but to no avail, but it angared you... who was he, thinking he could break your body?! so what you did, was get up, and apparate yourself into the castle, just outside the great hall.

it was now the middle of dinner time, and you were furious. last night, professor moody told you the truth, and then knocked you out and hang threw you over a tree.

you marched into the great hall, everyone were sitting and eating and chatting with each other. you grabbed your wand and stompped from the end of the hall between the tables. "{Y/N}!" fred called, standing up from the table and running to your side, but you pushed him off of you and said with venom "go back to your place" and pointed your wand at the teachers table, mad, angry, furoius, outraged.

"get up moody! come and face me!" you shouted loudly, walking towards the table with venom in your eyes. everyone silenced and watched the girl they lost this morning, looking crazy right now. "w...what?" moody asks, looking to the sides. "stand up from the table right now!" "miss black!" mcgonagll yelled, standing up from the table and started walking towards you.

"no, not you! i want him!" you hissed, pointing your wand at moody. "what the hell do you think youre doing?!" dumbeldore yelled. "i want you to tell them what you told me last night! tell them what you did!" you barked, standing infront of the table now, hot angry tears rimming your eyes

"what the hell are you talking about foolish girl?" moody shouted, standing up from the table. "tell them what you told me! tell them how you used crucio on me! tell them!" you barked and he came infront of you, the whole school watching the weird show.

"{Y/N}!" hermione yelled, running towards you but you stop her behind you "if you want to continue learning here, you better return to your place" you told her, giving her a weak smile, and she just stood there, stunned.

"what are you talking about? i have never used crucio on you!" moody yelled, standing infront of you furious. "didnt you? who slammed me on the wall? who broke my ribs? who told me who he really was?!" you barked, pointing your wand at his face, everyone gasped. moody didnt.

he lifted his wand too and pointed it at you. "you better drop it missy" he growls. "you liar! you coward! you monster!" you growled, gripping onto your wand tightly, as tears welled in your eyes with anger "miss black i advice you to put your wand down!" dumbeldore said, but you ignored him.

"{Y/N}! get away from him!" snape yelled, and his words sent shivers down yoyr spine. for a second you looked over to him, he was glaring at you madly, but you quickly looked back to moody, your target. "dont lie! ive got you dead to rights!" you shouted again, and he laughed his booming laugh.

"get your wand down girl!" he shouts and you growl, your nosetrails flaring. everyone were looking, terrifed, shocked, amused, at the scene. and then, you did it. "im not afraid to jinx you" you said and casted a light spell at him, just to knock him back.

everyone gasped and the teachers started getting off the table and slowly towards you. "fight me! show me!" you barked and moody hissed, then took a few steps forward to you, casting a spell at you, which hit you in the chest, but didnt do anytning much, so you started throwing spells at him, which he blocked.

"lamodos!" you shouted, casting the hex you manifested yourself to stun the professor, and in seconds, he fell down, not moving. "{Y/N}!" mcgongal shouted, casting expeliarmus on your wand and it flies out of your hand.