family reunion

you landed on your feet outside a big building in london and got off your broom and held it tightly in your hand.

Dumbeldore gave you persmission to go meet sirius black, accompanied by Hermione, Harry and Ronand professor mcgongall.

"excited?" hermione asks as she lands a few minutes after you, bumping your shoulder. "yeah, im fine" you smiled at her. "youre shaking" she states, grabbing your hand and lifting it up. "its cold" you smirked, snatching your hand back to your side with a smirk.

"it will be alright, hes very excited to see you again" mcgongall reassured, putting her hand on your shoulder, and you smiled at her, nodding.

you stood infront of the door, staring at it silently as everyone waited for you to move. "what if i wont recognize him?" you asked into the air. "oh calm down" ron grummbled, rolling his eyes and ahooting for the door, knocking on it loudly. "its that simple" he said in as a matter of fact voice as you smirked at him and slapped his shoulder, while hearing locks opening on the other side of the door.

the door opens, revealing a short woman and a man standing at the entrence wuth big smiles. "hello dears... come in come in.." the woman beckond, pulling you all inside with her. "im molly weasley, rons mom, and this is arthur" she smiled as she offered you her hand for a shake. "its a pleasure to meet you mrs. weasley" you smiled as you shook your hand. "its a pleasure to meet you {Y/N}! our whole family is a great fan of yours" arthur shook your hand with a smile, excited. "im glad you enjoy my games sir" you smiled, giggling at him.

"hes just in the sitting room" molly smiled and walked into the sitting room with mcgongall, leaving you outside with your friends. "ready {Y/N}?" harry asked, setting hus hand on your shoulders as you slowly nodded.

you started walking towards the sitting room where molly entered, and stood in the doorway. you were in a cozy warm sitting room, with a fire place and a sofa and a few armchairs and a coffee table in the middle of it. you saw professor mcgongall sitting on the sofa with molly and arthur is not in the room anymore, and in the end of the room, leaning on the wall, was standing a man. he was wearing a well tailored suit, and his hair just touching his shoulders, and his lips are pulled into a perfect smile, the smile underneath the light moustache.

you stared at each other, for a second your eyes danced to the side, seeing a picture of you and the man infront of you cuddled, asleep, on the same sofa in the room. then, you looked at him again and slowly a grin grew on your face.

"hello sweetheart" he says, his voice dancing into your ears, and in seconds you ran up to him and jumped into his openee arms, hugging him tightly as he held you in his arms in a tight hug.

"hey dad" you said, the word dad making his heart flutter and he hugged you tighter, spinning you around as he holds you. "i missed you so much" he whisperes, his voice breaking in the middle as his fingers pat you {H/C} hair. "i missed you too" you cried into his jacket, holding him, not wanting to let go.

***

"how was it... drumstrang?" he asks. after 20 minutes of you hugging each other and not letting go, you sat around the sitting room with everyone, drinking tea. "it was... interesting" you smirked as uou sipped your tea. "you know ill be protecting you from now on, right?" he asks and you nod with a smile.

"although, i have a question... what about my mom?" you asked him, forrowing your brows, as a slow smirk tugs at his lips. "wanna see her?" he asks and your eyes widen as you nod eagerly. "ill go get her" he laughs as he stands up and leaves the room. "{Y/N}, youre in for it" molly says with a smirk as you raise an eyebrow, looking at her confused.

after a few minutes, sirius comes back into the room, and behind him a tall man with light browm hair and a scar over his face. you stared at them confused, then put your mug down and walked to stand infront of them. "{Y/N}, meet your mom" sirius says, gesturing for the man beside him.

"what?" you ask in a scrunched face. "well, not exactly your mom" the man standing there says. "oh, i can see that!" you call, and sirius comes behind you and holds onto your shoulders. "sweetie, this is remus lupin, your other dad" sirius says and a smile grows on your face. "i remember you! you were the one telling me the story about the lonely wolf!" you called with wonder, pointing at the man as he slowly smiles and opens his arms. "hello bunny" he smiles and with a grin you run into him for another hug, and sirius hugs you too.

"i have a family now" you sniffled into lupins shoulder. "you always did" sirius says, kissing the top of your head.

***

whoaa!! sirius and lupin. yes? yes. enjoy! comment and vote!

the red demon ♧