quarantine #3- the vanishing tattoos

"dads!!" a shout sounded through the house at 4 am, right before the sound of things falling and then a door being slammed open, hitting the wall before another sound of something rolling down the stairs. thats you.

"huh, what?" sirius and remus jump up in their bed, both surprised by the weird sounds rummbling through the house, collectivly sounding like their daughter running around the house, shouting and yelling. then, the door to their bedroom burst open wide, hitting off the wall as you ran in and jumped on their bed, quickly lighting up the room.

"what is it kid?" sirius asks as you squill and rammble, as usual youre wearing something weird, a white shirt with flared sleeves, like a pirate, and some weird pants, but the shirt wasnt closed down, only a few buttons, exposing your chest (not your boobs you sinners), and revealing to remus on your pale {S/C} down your stermun, something dark.

"whats that?" he asks as he grabs your hand and settles you down, and you sit on your knees in the bed between them. "yes!" you called with a huge grin as you showed them your chest. "is that..?" sirius puts his fingers on the clear skin, stained with black ink, seeing it not coming off as he rubs it, and the anglo-saxon sign for "Ancestor/God" stays on your chest. "did you get a tattoo?!" he asks in shock.

"how did you get it?!" remus asks, trying to take it off too. "did you stick n' poke yourself in the chest?" sirius asks again, looking into your eyes concered. "..what..?" you asked, scrunching your face, confused. "no, dad, i used magic!" you called at them, and they looked at you confused.

"its 4 am child, just explain" sirius says, rolling his tired eyes. "dad, i discovered how to put on tattoos and how to remove them!" you called. "as much as this is a hard spell, of course to do without a wand, its not new" remus explains, looking at you softly.

"no, but dad, it works on the mark from azkaban too!" you called, pointing to his neck, where sirius bears his 'number' from azkaban. "what?" he asks, a little sleepy, a little shocked. "yes, i can remove it" you smiled widely at him. "how do you know?" he asks, promping himself up to his elbows, looking at you as if challenging. "because i used the spell that the dementors use to make it"
you explained as you pointed to the tattoo on your chest, their eyes widened.

"you what?" remus asks as the room fills up with silence. "how?" he continues his question.

"i went to this book that theodor Nott wrote about azkaban, and he wrote about the way the dementors mark the prisoners to keep track, so i started looking for spells about tattoos and marks, and i looked for the marks that cannot be removed by any spell, and i changed it" you smiled widely.

"are you serious?" sirius asks. "more then your name is, look" you put your palm on your chest and said very carefully and clearly "horodeus cytatum" and your hand glowed white before it stopped, and as you slowly removed your hand, revealing your chest back to its pale {S/C} state, not a dot of the ink on there. "no way" remus simply shook his head. "yes way" you smiled as you looked at sirius.

"can i?" you asked looking at him with big red eyes from sleep deprive, as he nods and tilts his head, shocked, and feels as your cold hand lands on his neck, and you say again, "horodeus cytatum" and again, the hand glows white, and when you remove it, the marks are gone.

"oh sweet god" remus covers his mouth as he sees his husbands clean neck, the marks from azkaban really gone. "show me" sirius says as you sit and bounce with a huge grin as remus hands him from the night-stand a pocket mirror and slowly hands it to sirius, and after a slow deep breath, he tilts the mirror to his neck and looks at his clear skin, he keeps running his hand over it, amazed that you were able to take the mark off, that was supposed to stain and curse him for the rest if his life.

he mummbles syllubles, words arent coming out of his mouth, nor from remus', theyre both looking astonished at the clear skin as you sit with the same grin on your face.

"good?" you finally ask after about 4 minutes, and sirius and remus look at you, shocked. "good?" remus ask, just before sirius envelopes you in a hug, one hand around your shoulder, the other on the back of your head as he kisses your head.

"this is amazing! {Y/N}, my pretty, you are amazing, i dont know how you did it, but you are definatly one of the best witches that ever lived, and i cant wait to see what great things you will do in the rest of your life"

you could hear the faintest whimpers and cries from his throats as he praises and hugs you tight. you hug hum back and squeeze his waist. "dad, i would do anything for you" you smiled as you pressed your head to his chest and he kissed the top of your head again, crying softly.

**

"write, write something funny" sirius whispers to you and with your finger you write on remus' forehead 'buffon'. "i said funny" sirius bumps your shoulder and you bump his back. "hes also my dad, i cant be mean" you hissed back as he rolled his eyes.

you and sirius were wide awake and were having fun with the new spell you manifested on the still sleeping remus lupin, by now you filled every part of him with stupid tattoos.

"ok, lets go, hes going to wake up soon" sirius grabs you and takes you to the kitchen, and you make breakfast together, and when youre done you hear remus' shout from the toilet. he didnt even shout words, just straight up yelled, and then stomped into the kitchen.

"get this off. now" he says, standing in all his glory, tattooed from head to toe, his face not amused.

"alright, buffon"

***

idk.. i dont kmow why, but here you go, enjoy! fun fact, that tattoo is actually the tattoo that sirius black has on his sternum!

commont, vote and follow!

yours, the red demon♧