world quiddict cup

"come on harry, the games are about to start!" ron called as he tugged at his friends arm up to their place at the stedium packed with people, all with makeup and dressed as the team they came to cheer, fred and george in their irish makeup, and ron in the bulgarian one.

"look, the fireworks!" hermione called with a smile and pointed up at the irish fireworks, an irishman dancing, and everyone watched in awe.

"here come the bulgarians!!!" the weasley twins shouted and a loud cheering went through the stedium as they burst through the dancing irishman firework and flew around.

"whoa!" they flew down and the music changed to loud dramatic drum, as one of the players in the team flew up and started doing tricks, standing on one arm on the broom and flying around, then dropping down and hooking her foot around the broom and hanging off of it, then jumping back up and waving your fist, making everyone cheer.

"whos that?" ginny asked her brothers with wonder in her voice. "that, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" george answered her as fred picked up his binoculars and looked closer at the figure, a girl with a huge smile on her face waving her fist.

"{Y/N} {Y/N} {Y/N}" everyone cheered loudly as your live picture played accross the stedium, showing you smiling and laughing, bowing your head to the cheerings.

"good evening!" fudge called "as the minister of magic, it gives me great pleasure, to welcome each and everyone of you, to the final of the 422nd quiddich world cup!" everyone cheered at his words. "let the match begin!" he shouted and shot out his wand a beam of light, that went through the whole stedium while everyone shouted and cheered, and quickly, the match began!

***

"theres no one like {Y/N} and krum!" ron called as he stood up on the table while his father heated up the tent and his brothers danced around him, singing. "{Y/N}?" "krum?" each twins took a different name from rons mouth as they circled him. "theyre like birds, the way they fly the wind!" he muses as his brothers imitate poor birds below him. "theyre more then athlets... theyre artists!" he calls as he folds the blanket his brother threw at him.

"i think youre in love ron.." ginny smiled at him. "shut up you" he snarrled at her, scrunching his nose. "victor i love you!" george sang "{Y/N} i do!" fred sang on his other side. "when we're apart my heart beats only for you!" harry joined the mocking as the all heard the comosion and yelling from outside their tent.

"sounds like the irish got their pride on" fred said as he tried peering outside, behind him his brothers already fighting. "stop, stop it!" arthur ordered them as he marched back in, a hint of rush in his voice. "its not the irish..." he explained, holding onto ginnys arm. "we gotta get out if here" he said as everyone stared at him. "now!"

***

"vicky!" you shouted as you ran through the tents, looking for your friend victor, or the rest of your team. you were scared, no need to lie. you ran past tents as everyone ran away and shouted, crying, as you looked for your friend between the fires. you ran, but you stopped quickly and tried hiding behind a tent as you saw a group of people walking in a row with masks and fires. who are these... you wondered as you watched them walk, until you started running paralel to them, quietly, so they wont hear you.

but to your luck, one of them turns his head and through the holes of the eyes, his blue eyes are piercing exactly at yours as he points his wand at you and casts a spell, but you duck and run away, and the mystery man ran after you.

"come on come on..." you patted yourself down while running, the man running on your heels and casting spells at you and you dodged them, until you felt your wand in your belt and pulled it out and quickly turned around to the man and casted a spell at him, stunning him and he falls to the ground as you start slowly taking steps back, panting, until you hit something with your back.

you quickly turned around and pointed your wand at whatever it is you hit, but the man, with ginger hair grabbed onto your shoulders, as your eyes grew wider. "are you ok?" he asks and you dont say anything, just stare at him scared. "are you ok?!" he asked again, shaking your shoulders. you looked around him, you were sorrounded by people from the ministry of magic. "the.. people.. masks... attack..." you mummbled before your eyes gave away and you fell out of consiousness.

***

alright, first chapter! what are we thinking? wait guys.. it will get better... i promise... ;)

yours, the red demon ♧