quarantine #1- piano and axe

"hey {Y/N}, watcha doing?" sirius asks outside your door. when he hears the sound of metal, he opens the door. "hi dad" you smiled and he watch stunned as you sharpened an axe.

"whatcha got there?" he asks, leaning on the door frame. "axe" you smiled, lifting it up. "huh. i see" he says, looking you up and down, wearing a big white shirt and socks. "have fun" he says and you snap your fingers at him before he leaves the room and goes back down stairs.

"what is she doing?" lupin asks, beside him sitting snape who was the first professor to come and visit you after being expelled. its been two weeks since you were quarantined, and you kind of became paranoidic.

"axe" sirius says as he sits down on his armchair, grabbing a cup of tea and lupin nods. "axe? what do you mean axe?" snape assk. "shes getting paranoid severus" lupin says, leaning back in his chair. "and very bored" sirius nods "last week she made as bring her 3 cats and she used spells  on them. heres one" sirius pointed beside the sofa where a ginger cat laid, asleep.

"is he alive?" severus asks. "oh yes, its something to make them sleep very deep for houra, but he'll wake up soon, its supposed to do no damage" lupin explaines.

severus shook his head "outrages" he says "oh relax. he has seen much worse" sirius says, smirking into his mug "he used to be white" and lupin chuckles.

"so... not good?" severus asks. "not exactly" lupin shakes his head as they hear the girls humming as she skippes down the stairs. "oh hello" she looked at the room, and severus looked at her shocked. she was wearing a long white cape with a tank top and a long skirt, on top of her head a big crown, tilted a bit, as in her hand a long axe.

"look, its my ex professor who betrayed me" you smiled bitterly and continted to the tray with the tea, bending the water to your cup and warming it with your fire powers.

then, while you waited for the tea bag to make tea, you turned around and walked to the piano in the room, and stuck the axe in the eing as you flicked the cape behind you and sat doen on the stool.

the room was silent as you slowly started pressing random keys on the piano, warming up, and after taking a deep breath, you lifted both your hands on the piano, and started playing "rondo alla turca" perfectly in a smooth melody, your fingers playing fast and clean on the keys.

thw three men watched you silently as you played the piano, your fingers dancing across the keys in a smooth way, your eyes hooded as you looked down at the keys with a blank face, the crown that for some reason was on your head threatened to fall off, but it stayed in your head.

"are you here to spy on me for the fake moody?" you asked, not turning around ti the dark haired professor.

he looked at you shocked as he said "no" and you sighed qnd stop playing and dramatically stand up from the stool and walk over to your tea.

"then its a pleasure to have you here!" you exclaimed with a smile as you sit down in an armchair "so hows school? the turnement?" you asked seeping from your tea. "its all... fine. i was asked to come and see if youre ok" he says, staring at you. "well. im fine. you can go back there and tell everyone that im doing great"

you said as you dawned your tea and stood up. "now if youll excuse me" you smiled and walked to the piano again and pulled the axe out."ill be working" you saud as you started walking towards the stairs, then the cat came back to life.

"oh ron! see dad, hes fine" you giggled as you picked up the cat and set it around your neck. "your cats name is ron?" severus asks. "yeah, theres a black one called harry and the violet one is hermione" you said.

"violet..?" he asks. "yeah, through a spell. now, if youll excuse me" you smiled and bowed your head before leaving the room and walking back up to a room.

"thats not good" severus says. "could be worse" sirius says as they hear your booming laugh from up stairs, as if youre scheming to kill someone "case in point" lupins says with a smirk.

"is it ok if i go up to her?" snape asks, as he sets down his cup. "down to the left" sirius says as he points ot the stairs, and after nodding at them he goes up the stairs and down the corridor to your room.

he arrives at a dark door, and knocks on it. "who is it?" a call came from inside the room. "professor snape" he calls and you shouts "come in" and he opens the door and unravles a dark room, totally trashed, and you were sitting infront of your desk, writing with your glass quill in a notebook, your axe is lying on the floor.

he comes forward and slowly walks towards you, overwhelmed with the mess in the room, he rests his hand on the chair youre sitting in and looks at the desk to see you writing under a title "his glass eye"

"whats this?" he asks, and you sigh. "i need all the information i can have about him, because that man" you pointd your finger at the wall where his pictures were hung up, in the middle of all of them the pciture from the paper, where he took you from drumstarng to hogwarts. "is not the real moody" you said as you looked down at the notebook again.

"based on what..?" he asks. "he told me, used crucio on me, and threw me into the forbidden forest, but i cant remember who!" you grumbled, shaking your head.

he doesnt say anything, he just watches you work your brain, thinking you may be starting to go inasne.

he stands behind you for a few seconds and stares as you write furiously, and then he says "ill be going" you jist nod, and he slowly leaves the room, and you in it.

***

niceeeee yesssss... comment, vote and follow

yours, the red demon♧