the transfer

"good morning students!" it was a few days after the vanished article, and it was a new day that dumbeldore opens with a yell. "i know its been a few days after the school year started, but after some unfortunate cirumstance... we've got a new student with us!" he calls.

"a new student?" ron asks, straightning his back. "hope its a girl" fred winked at his twin. but hermione had an idea in her head, and when she looked at harry, she saw the same idea sparkle in his head.

"some of you may already know her..." dumbeldore says as the students hear the big doors of the great hall opening slowly "please welcome to our school... {Y/N} {L/N}!" he gestured with his hand at the doors, and through the heavy doors comes out a girl with {H/C} hair,  wearing a red long sleeved shirt, and a black skirt, on her feet two boots covering her feet, and theough the edges of her boots were peaking out colourful socks, at the wrist of her hand was a holster, holding her wand in, and a red ribbon tied around her neck, and her {S/C} fingers covered in rings.

"is this.." "are you serious..." "{Y/N!)!" "the seeker!" you heard everyones whispers as you made your way between the tables with a smirk, as you make your way to stand infront of dumbeldore who shakes your hand and pulls you to his side on the podium as you stand with your hands clasped behind your back as everyone stared and whispered about you.

"now!" dumbeldore said, shutting up the students "lets sort you to a house" he says and you nod as you turn around and walk to the stool, behind it standing an older woman with a smile and a hat in her hand. you smile at her and sit down on the stool and she lowers the hat on your head and takes a few steps back.

"whoa!" the hat exclaims, making you jump a little. "{Y/N} {L/N}... what an honor... well lets see..." he mutters. "rough, witty... sarcastic... powerful!" the hat calls. "oh no... shes going to slytherin.." ron sighs, holding hid head. "brave, courages, daring... loyal.. smart.. full of dignity and integrity.." the hat continues. "well, now i dont know where she is going" hermione says, leaning on her elbows on the table.

"i hope she gets sorted to gryffindor" fred smiles, staring at the girl. "and whys that?" ginny asks with a smirk. "shes incredibally beautiful..." he smiles, watching her smile up on the podium as everyone stares at him confused. "and... guys.. shes the best seeker on this planet!" george calls, emphasizes every word. "itll be cool if shes sorted here..." harry shruggs. "shes so powerful and must be interesting" he explaines, and hermione nods. "guys, there was an article in the daily prophet about her fighing off everything, and after the death eater attack at the quidditch game, the article vanished from the paper after a few minutes!" hermione told the table.

"well, what about slyt-" "no" you simply said lowly. "w..what?" the hat asks. "i dont want to go to slytherin." you sternly said, closing your eyes. "are you sure?" he asks and you nod. "you could be a great witch there" he explains. "i already am" you whispered with a smirk, "but not in slytherin" you whispered again, shaking your head. "oh you could do great in gryffindor" he suggests. "yes, that is a good choice" you smiled, opening your eyes. "let it be GRYFFINDOR!" the hat shouts loudly as the great hall claps hands for you and the hat is taken off of your head for you and turn around to look at the same old lady.

"im honored to be your head of house, but dont think youll get better treatment" she smiled. "i would never dream of it maam, thank you" you smiled as you shook her hand and dumbeldore pointed for you to the gryffindor table, and you walk over to it with a smile, seeing a group of redheads calling your name and waving their hands at you. you made your way to the red heads, and just a few steps from the a girl with bushy hair stops you. "no" she says and moves aside and pats the place beside her and a boy with glasses. "sit here" smile smiled and you smiled back and sat down beside her.

"hello" you smiled with a wave at the girl and she shakes your hand "im hermione" she smiles widely. "{Y/N}" you say. "we know!" a boy with red hair calls from accross the table and you giggle at him. "and you are?" you ask as you slowly reach your hand to him and he grabs it and shakes it. "im ron, and these are fred and george, and we are crazy fans!" he calls as he shakes your hand violently and you just smile at him warmly. "yeah, i could tell" you said with a laugh, making the redheads go red from neck to ears.

"im harry" the boy with the glasses says offering his hand for you to shake. "its a pleasure to meet the great harry potter" you smile as you shake his hand. "well its a pleasure to meet another girl my age who almost got killed like me" he laughs and the group goes silent, harry too, thinking youll get offended, but you just laughed and smiled "yeah, guess youre right" you giggled.

"we are going to be great friends" the twins said accross the table with a smirk and you smirked back.

"im so happy to be here"

***

well well well hello! how are you? liking this? i hope... soon... soon everything begins... vote and comment!

♧♧♧ the red demon ♧♧♧