Chapter 1:- Y/N's First Appearance

A/N:- The photo above is your appearance, the outfit, hair and eye color. However, the hair length is optional for you, long or short, it's your decision. Since you would be a Saiyan, your eyes and hair are both black. It's the same appearance in the cover picture.

Now enjoy the chapter.

_________________________

Your first appearance was kind of a mystery. You met Goku and his friends when he was fighting Lord Beerus, you were almost impressed by how determined he was to beat Beerus in the fight. You were standing behind the remaining humans on the ship, you were looking up at the sky exactly like Vegeta who was high up frowning. But unlike him, you were watching blankly. You knew that if you wanted to reach your target, you have to fight Goku first, so you must learn his techniques.

Your main purpose for you to come to earth was to see if what you learned about your father was true or not, but it seemed that it was true. He had married a human woman and had a son. This made your blood boil with anger and almost made you go and fight him right now, but you kept your composure. You came here to learn about those people. However, you couldn't hide your smirk when Beerus hit Bulma, it kinda satisfied you.

The very first one to notice you was Trunks, he was giving you glances from time to time. Then followed after Vegeta and Piccolo, but you didn't care about them or what they think. Thankfully you were wearing a hood that hid your face so nobody saw your face. You also kept your ki so low even lower then an average human so nobody would consider you a threat...yet. You knew after this epic fight, Beerus wouldn't destroy the earth and you were right. In the evening after the fight, you were ready to leave after you memorize the needed information. However someone stopped you, "Hey...!" You slightly turned your head and saw Goku in the corner of your eye,"...who are you?" You didn't respond immediately, you just turned to face him, "I can barely sense your ki." He said with a confused look. You noticed that Vegeta was staring at you as well as everyone else. You gave a small chuckle and looked at Goku...

"No need to concern yourself...for now. I assure you we will meet soon enough...and it won't be a nice meeting too."

With that, you jump from the ship, completely disappearing before you reach the clear blue water.

~~

The life went back to normal for the Z fighters, everyone was happy and carried on in their lives. Except for one. Vegeta was determined to reach the SSG by himself, he didn't want any help from anyone especially Goku. Despite the rough training, he never reached the needed energy to be SSG. Vegeta decided to return home, but in his way he felt that same low ki in the ship. He followed it to see where it came from. He flew to the location of the energy, it was an opening in the forest. His eyes came upon a petit body of a girl with a H/L slightly spiky black hair. She was wearing a black jacket, black skirt with black and white high socks that reached her waist, and high boots that reached above her knees. Her back was facing him so he couldn't see her face.

There was five wolves surrounded her, some were already dead. One jump to attack her, but she just moved to the side. Another one launched at her, but she blasted it. The previous one jumped back and she held him by the neck, snapping it with her hand. The remaining three whimpered and ran away. Vegeta noticed that her shoulders dropped down slightly, "Her energy level is so low, how did she defeat all of those wolves? I know they are weaklings, but for someone with low energy it would kill her." He thought.

Whoosh!

Vegeta shook his head and saw that the girl was gone, "I have a feeling that we will meet her so soon." With that he flew to his home.