Chapter 5:- The Mysterious Lady

Everyone was looking at you with shocked faces as they tried to analyze what had just happened. Everything just went in slow motion, nobody understood what exactly happened.

Vegeta was now waiting for the last blow to end his life, but...it never came. Instead he felt something wet on his cheek as well as quiet sobs. He opened his eyes slowly and was met with your tears-filled eyes, now that confused him. He looked beside him to see your fist hitting the ground beside his face, there was cracks in the ground. "...Why?" You asked, not bothered by the tears that were falling at him. "...Why can't I j-just kill you? Why did you left us behind?" You choked out, frowning your eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Vegeta asked with confusion. "Dose the name Tara ring a bill?" You said as your face turned blank again. Vegeta's eyes widen, this was the name of his previous wife. "T-Tara? Didn't she die in the explosion of planet Vegeta? Wait does that mean--?" His face was now in utter shock. You gave a mocking smirk, "You remembered, right?" You asked, looking at him in the eyes. "T-That's impossible! She died long time ago!" He snapped, his face was a mix of shock and anger. "You were our only hope, but it seemed that we were more of a burden then a family to you." You reply as you glared at him.

You stood up and looked down at yourself. Your skirt and socks were a little torn and your jacket was long gone along with your gloves, your crop top had a small tear in the bottom. You were an utter mess. You sighed, looking at the people caged in your force field, "My mom never really gave me a chance to hate you, she always made sure I don't hold any grudge toward you..." you lifted your hand and the the energy cupola was gone. Krillin and Gohan reached to help Goku while the others prepared to attack if it was needed. Bulma and Trunks ran to Vegeta, but you raised your hand with a blast. Everyone looked at you with frustration while Vegeta stared at you with wide eyes.

You gave a sickening smile, "I definitely can't kill you, but I can take the most precious people in your life. You must feel what I felt all those years!" You started to laugh as you brought your free hand to cover your eye, "You spend all of your life with this human woman while I suffered and faced death everyday! You have a son, what use would the daughter bring, huh? Nothing!" You said, the pupils of your eyes shrinking.

"YOU WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE MY MOTHER SUFFERED!!"

"Move out of the way!"

After those words, you fired your blast toward them. Out of panic Bulma hugged her son, the other fighters weren't to quickly too and Vegeta was so weak to move quickly. Bulma closed her eyes, but nothing had happened to her. When she opened her eyes, she saw a figure standing in front of her, holding the killing ki back. After everything cleared, everyone looked at the new person who joined the battle. Vegeta sighed in relief as he spotted his wife and son being safe. We could say everyone sighed in relief.

Your eyes widen seeing the familiar face in front of you, this immediately made you go back to your normal self. "M-Mother Sayori?" You stuttered. The person was a female wearing a white and purple kimono. She had a long black hair that was held into a ponytail and had red eyes. She disappeared and reappeared behind you, touching the pressure point in the back of your neck. You immediately passed out and she held you before you could hit the ground, "Well, I'm glad I made it in time before this young lady kill innocent people." She giggled and looked at everyone, "I apologize for the mess she has made, I assure you it won't happen again." She said, smiling softly at them.

Goku, who took the senzu bean and was fine, approached Vegeta and gave him a bean. Vegeta gladly took it and popped it in his mouth, he stood up facing the woman along with Goku and everyone else. "Who are you?" Goku asked. The woman looked at him, "My name is Sayori, I'm the general supervisor of the Supreme Kais." (A/N:- this is a made up position, I don't know if something like this exists since it has been a while since last I watched dragon ball.)

"SUPERVISOR OF SUPREME KAIS!?"

Everyone yelled in unison, "I-I have never heard of you before!" Goku said. Sayori giggled, "That's because I'm not required a lot since the Supreme Kais are wise." She explained, then she looked at Vegeta, "I hope you wouldn't be offended by her words toward you, she is just broken and misses her family." Sayori smiled sadly. Vegeta looked at your sleeping figure, "Vegeta, you're coming with me." She commanded, looking at the Saiyan. He looked suspicious for a moment, "No need to be worried, I will tend to your wounds and I will need to discuss something with you Vegeta." She assured and Vegeta nodded to Goku which made Sayori smile. She raised her free hand and a portal opened to another place.

"Come on now, let's go." Sayori said, she picked you up and walked toward the portal with Vegeta behind her.