Chapter 13:- Like Father Like a Daughter

Months Later in Beerus' Planet:-
"Ahhh! That was exhausting!"

Goku yelled as he popped his back while Vegeta wiped the sweat off his forehead, they were again training with Whis. As for you, you were sleeping on a branch, taking some time to relax before your turn to train. Goku looked at your direction, "I wonder why Y/N didn't train with us?" He asked. Whis chuckled, "Well, this training does not suit her." He simply answered. Both Saiyans looked at him with confusion and tilted heads, "What does this suppose to mean?" Vegeta asked, giving you a side glare. "Y/N's training is mostly with Lord Beerus, I stopped training her after weeks when she was with us for three months." The angel explained, putting his arms behind his back.

"Do you mean she defeated you?" Goku asked and Whis shrugged, "I suppose you can say that." He smiled at them. This immediately caught Vegeta's attention, "H-How did she do that?" He asked, somehow there's excitement in his soul. Whis thought and then looked at them, "I can't tell you the secret of defeating me, but you can say that she shares your stubbornness and pride." He said.

"You shouldn't talk about people from behind their backs Whis san."

Both Goku and Vegeta jumped as you spoke up from behind them. Whis laughed and put his hand on his chest, "I apologize for this, but I was complimenting you rather then gossiping." He said. You sighed and put your hands behind your head, "When would Lord Beerus come to train with me? I'm bored." You asked with dull expressions.

"I'm afraid that your training will be canceled today for Lord Beerus and I have to go, we have a very important meeting to attend to."

You sighed, "I knew it." You shook your head in disappointment. "Then we should take our leave. Vegeta, Y/N, put your hands on my shoulders." Goku said and you scoffed, "I can use the same technique as you." You stated and Goku laughed, "Opss I forgot!" With that, all of you transported to the earth, "Okay now I must go, see you guys later! Bye bye!" Goku then flew away, leaving you and Vegeta alone. You shock your head and were about to leave when Vegeta stopped you, "Y/N wait." He ordered, looking at your back.

You turned around and looked at him, "Anything you need?" You bluntly asked. Vegeta made his way to you, "I want to train with you." He stated.

"Weren't you just training?"

"I want to train with you."

You smirked, "Alright then, don't blame me when you end up with countless bruises." Then both of you flew to the gravity room in Capsule Corporation.

Time Skip:-
After training, you and Vegeta collapsed on the floor while catching your breath. You both had the fair share of bruises on your bodies, "You are strong as they say." Vegeta admitted, sitting up with you. You shrugged, "Everyone is saying this." You muttered, crossed your legs.

"How are you holding up with everyone?"

Vegeta asked you, he was trying to have a conversation with you in any possible way. He wanted to know you more like any father would when he meets his child for the first time. You looked at the ground which became the most interesting thing in the world, "Trunks is good, I'm growing attached to him. That Bulma woman, she yells at me a lot, but I'm getting the hang of it. How do you bear with her? She is so loud." Vegeta blush and looked away, "I manage." Was all he said.

"She hurts my ears when she yells, they almost bled." You exaggerated. "Do you love her?" Your question took Vegeta off guard. He never thought you would ask this question, "Well..." He said, but stopped because he didn't know how to answer. He knew you were attached to your mother a lot, you loved her with your life. You couldn't imagine yourself without her, but it happened and sure you were alive without your mother. Vegeta thought that if he told you the truth, you would be offended and hate him more. And if he lied, you will immediately know.

He sighed and looked down. You were patiently waiting for him to answer, observing his body language which showed that he was nervous and uncomfortable. You sighed, "No matter, you can keep your answer." You stood and made your way to the door. However, Vegeta stopped you...

"Do you hate me that much, Y/N?"

You clenched your fists and slightly turned to him, "Hate is a strong word, you could say I dislike you. Also, I never said I hated you." You said, muttering the last part. You were unaware that Vegeta heard you. After you said this, you left your father alone in the gravity room with his thoughts. "She never hated me, huh?" He mumbled and stood up.

"Definitely this girl is my daughter, she is just like me."