Chapter 9:- The Pain of the Daughter

Vegeta found himself in the garden, but he was alone. "Where did that woman go?" He mumbled, looking around for the black haired woman. Suddenly, he felt something tug his pants. He looked down to find a little boy with two big fox ears and fluffy tail. They were orange colored like his hair, he also had black eyes and was wearing a simple shorts, shirt and boots. What made Vegeta shocked was that boy's body was transparented, like a ghost. Vegeta composed himself, "What do you want boy?" He asked. The boy pointed to the door of the shrine and ran to it, he looked back at Vegeta as if asking him to follow which Vegeta understood and followed.

The boy took him around a maze of halls until he found himself in front of a familiar door. The boy -despite his ghostly body- opened the door and ran in with Vegeta still behind. When he went, he saw Sayori hugging while you clung into her for dear life, you were sobbing uncontrollably. Vegeta's glare softened as he stared at you. Sayori looked at the boy beside her, "Thank you for bringing my guest here, Coby. You are dismissed." With that, the boy nodded and disappeared.

"I apologize I had to stop the memory vision."

Vegeta tilted his head and folded his arms, "What exactly happened?" He asked. "The visions you saw where directly from her mind, so they started to flow to her dreams. She woke up panicking and yelling, that's why I couldn't carry on the visions." She explained. Vegeta went to ask if you were okay, but she cut him off, "She is still unconscious, but she will be fine. Just give me sometime to calm her down." She added to which Vegeta nodded to. He studied your face, it was soaked with tears and your eyes were closed tightly with your eyebrows frowning as your body jolted with each sob. He was kinda worried about you even though he didn't spend time with you nor he actually knew your personality.

Time Skip:-
After Sayori made sure you were peacefully asleep, she took Vegeta to the garden again, but this time they were walking around. The supervisor sighed, "I'm now forced to tell you the rest of her past life." She said, looking up at the clear sky. The weather was nice and clear, only few clouds were in the sky. There was sakura petals flying around with the cool breeze. Some butterflies and bees flew around, making the garden look like a forest in the fairy tales.

Vegeta nodded, "Then carry on, I won't interrupt you." He said.

"Alright then..." She took a deep breath, "After Y/N was taken by Morrow, she was immediately sent to the dungeon. They brought a doctor to cut her tail without killing her, she was crying loudly when they cut her tail off. The next day, she was being brought to the ring for the survival tournament where the strong warriors fight until death and the last one to stand is the winner. Y/N was afraid because her first competitor was a man 10 times her size. She fought and won, surprising everyone who was watching. Even Morrow, the owner of the ring." Sayori closed her eyes, remembering what you did that time while Vegeta was speechless, "She survived for a month and Morrow decided if she survived another month, she would be his own slave. However, Y/N was no longer able to hold the pain, so she exploded with anger. That beam of light you saw was a power of Planet Lirio's people. They transported their power to her before they were extincted by Frieza. That power made Y/N able to destroy the ring, the civilians and the whole planet." She was now looking at Vegeta who had wide eyes.

"I-Is she that powerful?"

"Yes, in a horrifying way. She has unstable power that can make her go insane like she was with you." Vegeta then remembered something, "Why did she call you mother, knowing that she remembers her biological mother?" Sayori smiled at the memory of you calling her mother for the first time. "When I first found her, she caught my interest. I decided to train her to control her power, she stayed with me until she became 10 years old. She told me that I reminded her of her mother and I'm not going to lie and say I didn't consider her as a daughter to me." She declared, putting her hands behind her back.

"I...see..." Was all Vegeta said.

"She reminds me of my son, the boy that guided you earlier." She smiled at the thought of the seven years old boy. "Wait, what!?..." Vegeta gasped. "He died before I became a supervisor. I managed to summon his soul back, but he rarely appears." She then stopped and looked at Vegeta, "You should go home now. Y/N will come later to live with you and your family." Sayori stated with closed eyes.

"What? She hates me! How can she live with me!"

Sayori opened her red eyes. They were calm, but there was a dark shadow that made Vegeta gulp, "She is your daughter and both of you have to work out your relationship." Her voice was soft, but had some dangerous tone in it. She then took a deep breath and smiled like nothing happened, "Anyway, you should go home, your wife is probably worried sick about you." She raised her hand and the same portal opened, showing Capsule Crop.

"Farewell for now Vegeta..." She said and Vegeta nodded, walking toward the portal. "And Vegeta..." He turned to her, "...Y/N is a good girl, you should have her by your side. Consider this." She added before smiling softly.

Vegeta gave a small smile and nodded, "I will, thank you for your help." She just nodded and waved goodbye to him.

Now was the time for a new beginning.