Epilogue

Today was the day you get out of the hospital. Bulma was planning on doing a Welcome-Home party and everyone decided to help with the preparation, also to surprised you when get here.

"Why can't I go and bring her back?" Vegeta complained as he crossed his arms. Bulma scoffed, "We need everyone here to surprise her, so stop whining." She explained the went away.

"Tsk, bullshit."

~~

"Phew, I'm finally going to leave this place."

You said as you put on your F/C sweater. A light laugh could be heard beside you, "You make it sound like you were in some sort of a dungeon." Sayori said, continuing her laugh. You turned to look at her, "It's almost like that." You said and rolled your eyes. Sayori stood up, "Anyway, it's about time we leave." She said as she was about to open a portal, however; you stopped her.

"Wait!"

The woman turned to you with a puzzled look. You approached her slowly and stood in front of her, you were looking down. "Okay, what is this all of a sudd-" She was cut off by you wrapping your arms around her waist. Sayori was looking at you with wide eyes, but slowly smiled gently at you as she hugged you back. "Well, isn't this new?" She asked. You blushed, "I-it's just because I'm b-bad in expressing m-my feelings!" You stuttered, pulling away from the hug.

There was a smug look on Sayori's face, "And what about that video and the letter you left for me? Wasn't those your words." She mocked.

"S-shut up!"

You crossed your arms and looked away, "Well, I'm glad you're alive..." Then here comes the pain in your ear as Sayori pinched it, "...And don't do this again! That was reckless!!" She scolded, "Okay okay, let my poor ear go." You whined and she let go.

"Now since your ready, we shall go home."

You nodded. She opened a portal and she walked in first then you followed.

~~

As the portal opened, Bulma yelled at everyone to get ready. They all were so excited to surprise you. Sayori walked out first and smiled at everyone, then you came out. Just as you stepped in their view...

"WELCOM BACK!"

They all yelled at once. You stood there dumbfounded at the lovely decorated backyard. Everyone was there, even Lord Beerus and Whis. You could feel tears form in your eyes, but you successfully held them back as it was a moment of happiness not sadness. You started to approach them, but one little lavender haired boy dashed toward you.

"Y/N!!!"

Trunks jumped up and hugged you, almost making you full down. You laughed and hugged him, "I m-missed you!" He sobbed as he spoke. You stroked his head, "I missed you too." You whispered. You put him down and he grabbed your hand, pulling you toward the others. Bulma came to you and hugged you, "Welcome back, we are all happy to see you." She said and pulled back. You nodded, "Me too." You told her.

Everyone greeted you as well. Lord Beerus and Whis said things that only made you embarrassed, even Sayori joined them. You met everyone, but someone was missing...It was your father.

He was standing far away from everyone, you excused yourself and went to him. "The...weather is nice, huh?" You said, trying to open a conversation between the both of you, but it ended up being an awkward statement. Vegeta turned around, "Y/N?" He said. "Yeah, it's me. I...didn't see you with the others, so I came to check on you." You said, taking your time to form your words. Vegeta nodded in understanding, "I...see..." Then everything was quiet, it was so awkward to you. However you remember that you had to tell him something.

"I have to tell you something Y/N/Dad!"

Both of you spoke in one time, "G-Go ahead." You said. Vegeta shook his head, "No, you can go first." He said to you to which you nodded to. You took deep breath and opened your mouth, "I want to apologize..." Vegeta tilted his head to the side, "...I was harsh on you and everyone else while you all just were nice to me. I apologized to everyone, but I didn't apologize to you personally. I'm really sorry for everything I have done, I don't deserve this attention at all. I hope I could return this favor for all of you, and especially you, Dad." You said as you looked down.

Suddenly you felt two arms pulling you into a tight hug, "I must be the one to apologize. It was natural for you to feel this since you were raised in a rough environment without me or your mother. It's okay to feel so...also, you're forgiven." He said, Whispering the last part. You both pulled away, you looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you, father."

Vegeta blushed and looked away, "Y-Yeah, same h-here!" He facepalmed at his stutter, "I believe Kakarot is calling me." He then rushed away with a red face. You giggled and looked up at the sky, "I hope you're happy mother. Your wish has been granted. I love you." You thought as you looked up at the sky.

You could have sworn that you heard your mother's voice, "I love you my little baby."

From now on, you got a new beginning with a new life. You will live with your father on earth and no one will ruin it.

Well...

.

.

.

.

.

Except for the spaceship that landed in the backyard. You approached it with Goku and Vegeta in each of your sides. A short, weird looking creature came out of it, "THIS PLANET IS NOW UNDER MY CONTROL, BOW TO ME EARTHLINGS!" The man yelled. All of you gave him a weird look, but then you smiled as you powered to your SSP.

"Welp, another problem." You mumbled.

"Are you ready guys?" Goku asked.

"As always." You and Vegeta said at the same time. Goku and Vegeta power into SSJ and all of you launched at the man and his small force.

Yes, a new life and new adventures.

The End

_________________

I hope you enjoyed the story, I have been really working hard on it.

Please vote and comment. Also follow me to see more of Dragon Ball stories.

I will meet you in the next book.
Bye👋