Chapter 3:- First Fight: Goku VS Y/N

S/A:- Special Attack.
F/C:- Favorite Color.

Enjoy the chapter.

____________________

You stood in front of the fighters who where looking at you with shock. You growled, "Are going to begin or what?" You said annoyed. Gohan spoke up, "I will fight you first." Before he could step forward, you raised your hand and created a force field that prevented everyone from interrupting your fight. All of them except for Goku and Vegeta. Gohan touched the F/C energy wall while the others looked around.

"My fight is not with you. My fight is with those two. Even my fight with Goku is unnecessary, it is just a warm up." You smirked then pointed at Goku, "Let's begin our fight, shell we?" You said, putting one hand on your hip. Goku took his fighting position and smiled, "Okay then, let's begin." He powered up while you just stood there and even lowered your power. Goku felt it and was confused, "She lowered her power, why?" He thought.

Wind started to breezed between you both and in a blink of an eye Goku was behind you. He was about to punch you, but you give a smirk and disappeared as his punch was about to hit you, but he ended up punching the air. Goku looked around, "Where did she go?" Just as he thought this, your voice answered his question, "Behind you!" With that you raised your leg and hit him in the back, sending him flying forward. You landed down and crossed your arms, "Be aware of your surroundings. This simple hit can break anyone's back, but I put less pressure on my leg so we can continue." You explained with a blink expression. Goku started to stand up, pain shooting through his back, "She put less pressure in this hit and the pain is unbearable, I wonder what will happen if she used her full power? This is getting exciting." He mumbled, now facing you.

"Come on now, we have just begun." You slightly smirked.

With that both of you took off to the sky. Both of you charged at each other, sending punches and kicks at one other. You managed to block the majority of the hits and the same could be said for Goku. You were about to punch him, but he dodged it and head-butted you sending backward slightly. You touched your forehead where he hit you, "You're not weak as I thought..." You said, looking at him in the eye, "...I know you have many forms, so stop playing around and come at me with your strongest form." You added, challenging him. Goku was confused, "Why would you want me to use my last form?" He asked. You sighed and frowned, "I have other important things, so hurry up and let's end this." You commanded as F/C aura appeared around you.

"You lowered your energy, why did you do that?"

"Do you want this planet to explode?"

Goku looked at you, his eyes widen in shook, "W-what?" You could tell he didn't understand you fully, "My power is close to Lord Beerus' power level, I'm still weaker then him though." You explained. "Y-your power is close to Lord Beerus'!" He exclaimed and everyone gasped in shock, it was weird how they managed to hear you. "Yes, but mine is unstable. That means if I use my full power, I will go out of control and destroy this planet." You added, giving a small sad smile. Goku was now in utter shock, he never thought that you would be strong like that. Dangerous even. Deep down you were a killing machine, ready to murder anyone in your way.

He gulped and gave a serious look, "Alright then, I will give you what you want!" With that he started to power up to his SSG. You waited patiently as the process took its time. You could feel his power rais up in an incredible speed, "If he reached the level I think about, then fighting my main target would be so easy." You thought. Goku finally finished his changing, he had red hair and red eyes.

"Just as I thought."

With that you charged at him. You send a volley of hits toward him as you slowly start to power up to 40% of your power, but nothing beyond that. Goku managed to block some of the hits and blasted your face with a ki ball which made you shield your face and back away. When you removed your arms and opened your eyes, Goku was right in front of you, punching you in the gut. This hit made you angry and almost powered beyond 40%, but you managed to calm your anger down and turn it into determination. "Now is my turn!" You yelled as you launch at him, giving a wave after wave of punches. He swiftly pulled away and powered up a Kamehameha attack, he shot it toward you. However you did something nobody thought of, you put two fingers on your forehead and instant transmitted away from the blast's way.

Goku looked around, but again he didn't find you. You suddenly reappeared in front of him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, giving him a punch on the face. You were about to punch him again, but he caught it with ease. He smirked and kneed you in you stomach. You held your stomach and backed away from him, he appeared behind you and kicked your back. You landed harshly on the ground with Goku on your tail, he kick you again in the stomach, sending you to the small hill you were sitting on previously.

You felt rage boil up in your blood, you had enough of this. You slowly stood up and looked at him, "I'm done playing around. It's time to finish this fight!" You said through gritted teeth. You ran toward him with high speed, "I'm done with this!" You thought, powering a special ki attack. Goku noticed that your foot started to light up. You immediately disappeared and reappeared in front of him with your leg in a kicking position. Just when your foot made contact with his face, it exploded. It was too quick for Goku to dodge, he fell down a few feets away from you. Goku jumped up again and smiled at you, "You're strong I must admit, but I will eventually win. I'm not letting you do whatever you want to do on earth." He said. Your rage was getting the upper hand on your mind.

"You have now idea how long I waited for this moment, I'm not letting you stop in my way." You mumbled. Suddenly Goku appeared in front of you and attacked your face. The next attacks were so fast that it effected you strongly. You end up with few bruises and wounds around your body, but you remain at the same power level. You needed to be aware when you gain your vengeance. Goku powered up his final attack again, "Ka...me...ha...me...HA!" Then he sent his blast toward you. Your rage fired up that you punched the strong blast away with one punch even though it was so strong for anyone to stop it. It went to the other way and exploded the nearby mountain. "I'm finishing this stupid fight!" You said as you powered your final attack. An attack you copied and developed by yourself.

You raised both of your hands as they began to shine, "I will end this NOW!!" You yelled. Goku recognized this attack, it was Vegeta's, "ULTIMATE FINALE FLASH!" With that you fired it toward Goku. Vegeta's eyes widen. It was his attack, but way powerful then the one he uses. Goku tried to push it away, but you added more power to it which hit Goku badly and power down to his base form. He was now lying beside where Vegeta stood. You calmed yourself down after the attack. Goku weakly looked at Vegeta, "It's up to you now Vegeta, finish this." With that Vegeta looked your way to see you had the same look as they first met you, blank, but with hidden rage within it.

"Alright then, I will end this once and for all."

"We will see."

The second round and the one you had been waiting for had started. It's a father VS daughter fight.