Bonus Story:- Chapter #1

A/N:- This is a bonus story. It takes place in the Cell Saga, it's not related to the actual story of this book. It's as a thank you for reading this book.

Of course you would be Vegeta's daughter, but your personality is like Broly. Not like the Y/N in the main story. You will calm, curious and innocent, but you have a huge energy within your anger and can't turn into a great ape. Also you're seven in this stroy. I don't really memorize the conversations correctly, but I will try my best....Please bear with me.

The photo above is not mine, it belongs to its rightful artist.

It would have a bit Gohan x Reader thought. Anyway, without any more details, let's start the story.

Enjoy the chapter.💫
______________________

You were Vegeta's elder daughter. You were born when Vegeta was serving in Frieza's army. He met your mother when she first joined the Frieza Force. Vegeta decided to take her as his mate to repopulate the Saiyan race, and sure they both did. Your mother was died after she gave birth to you. Vegeta did his best to raise you, to be a strong Saiyan and fighter. He wanted you to be the perfect elite warrior.

You were always smart, calm and curious about your surroundings and that made you not really interested in fighting, but you did it just to please Vegeta. Also, you were so innocent that even if someone insulted you, you wouldn't take it at heart. You were so close to your father that you couldn't bear the thought of losing him. You were ready to do anything just to make him proud.

When you came to earth for the first time, you were so curious about it. Especially its animals. You made friends with Gohan and both of you became so close even when your father took a spaceship and left you, Gohan was there for you. Bulma also let you stay with her until Vegeta comes back. When the Androids were activated, you became friends with Android #16 since both of you liked the animals.

Vegeta was now trying to beat Cell, so he took you and Trunks in the Room of Spirit and Time to train.

💫💫

You stepped out of the room along with Vegeta and Trunks, they both managed to surpass the SSJ. However, you couldn't do it. Your eyes never left the ground as everyone was there to greet you. Deep down, you knew that you disappointed your father because he was so mad at you. Trunks assured you that you will do it eventually and this made you slightly relieved.

"Trunks, your power has increased so much!" Goku exclaimed as he approached Trunks.

Trunks nodded, "Yeah, it took me some time thought. My father surpassed the SSJ in the first two months, but Y/N-" Vegeta then cut him off.

"Trunks, no need to talk about everything..." He said as he walked away, you following behind him.

After some time, Bulma came with a new set of armors for everyone. You had the usual female armor (Like Gine's). You approached Bulma, "Can I hold him, miss Bulma?" You politely asked, being a little shy.

Bulma giggled at your cute shyness, "Su-" Vegeta then butted in again.

"Y/N, come here! This is instant!" He ordered which made you nod and look down.

You went to obey and go beside him, but Bulma stopped you, "Vegeta, let her be!" She scolded him and he frowned.

"She is my daughter! Stop make her Rebel against me!" Vegeta went to you and grabbed your wrist, yanking you away from Bulma and baby Trunks. Vegeta made you face him, "Don't go near any of them, got it?" He firmly asked you.

You nodded your head again, "Yes papa." You mumbled, not looking up at him.

Goku scoffed at him, "She is just a child, Vegeta. Why are you treating her like that?" He asked, looking sadly at your small figure.

Vegeta tsk-ed and glared at the other Saiyan, "She is a daughter of a prince, she must be strong and never accompany the weakling." Vegeta then gave a smirk, "I will go now and take down that insect who called Cell by myself. Stay out of my way..." He arrogantly said then looked at you, "Come Y/N!" You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded, following behind your father as he flew away from Kami's lookout. Trunks followed behind you.

"Did you feel that Gohan?" Goku asked, looking at the sky. The little boy looked at his father with a puzzled look, "There's something changed in Y/N. She is way stronger than before. Almost stronger then me in normal form." Gohan's eyes widen, "I-Impossible! Is she that strong?" Gohan thought.

💫💫

You were watching in horror as Cell absorbed #18 and reached his Perfect form. Unlike you and Trunks, Vegeta was smirking since this was what he wanted, a strong opponent. The hits Cell received from Vegeta were nothing to him. But Cell did give him a good beating and that pissed you off.

Vegeta flew up, "I will show you the true power of the Super Saiyan, I'm nothing backing up now." Vegeta said as he started to power up. He brought his hands in front of him and a golden orb appeared in his hands, "FINAL FLASHE!" He blasted his attack and it hit Cell directly. It was so strong that that everything around it went as flat as the ground.

After the light disappeared and all the dust cleared, Cell was still standing there, but most of his right side was gone. He was completely shocked at what just happened, "H-How could t-this happen in my p-perfect form?" Cell spoke up. Vegeta laughed as Trunks and Krillin cheered, but you knew there was something wrong.

"It's not over yet..."

And just as you thought that, Cell chuckled darkly which made everyone look at him, "I fooled you..." He uttered. Just then, the missing side of his body regenerated. The three males were shocked at what had just happened, "Did you forget that I have Piccolo's cells? I can regenerate my missing body parts." He explained, giving a smirk toward Vegeta, "Now is my turn..." And like that, he attacked your father.

You felt yourself getting angry as you saw your father being assailed by Cell. Your blood boiled as you heard his screams of agony, your power started to increase, "...P-Papa..." You whispered, holding your head. Just then, Cell hit your father's back with his knee, almost breaking his back. Vegeta hit the ground and passed out, returning to his base form. This was the last straw!

"Krillin san, I'm going to fight him. You take my father away and give him the senzu bean." Trunks said as he handed the bald man the last senzu bean.

Krillin went to protest, but a rush of power made him stop, "W-What is this great power?!" Krillin said, his eye wide in astonishment.

"Krillin! Over there!" Trunks yelled, pointing at the small figure dashing at Cell.

Speaking of which, Cell was now standing in front of your father. He raised his hand, palm open and said, "Even with this power, you will never stand against me Vegeta. It's now time to meet your end." However, Cell suddenly felt a body collide with his own, sending him away from Vegeta. "WHO DARED TO-" But he was cut off when he was his attacker. "This is Vegeta's child!" He thought, eyeing you from this distance.

You were standing on all fours in front of your father, your hair was spiked up, but not blonde thought. Your tail puffed and twitched as you growl at him, your eyes were a rare shade of yellow. Everything around you was black, you only saw Cell in front of you.

Cell gave a smirk followed by a chuckle, "So you want to fight me huh?..." Your only response was a growl, "...My lucky day, I will kill both father and daughter together." Cell laughed. You roared and launched at him.

Trunks looked at Krillin, "Go now, this is your chance. Take father to safety." Trunks ordered, never taking his eyes off of you.

"But what about you and Y/N?"

"Don't worry, I will stay here to help her. Now go!"

With that, Krillin went and picked up Vegeta, "I don't know why I'm helping you. Your stupid pride put your children and the whole world in a great danger." He thought as he flew away from the island, leaving you and Trunks to deal with the bio-android.