Chapter 24:- Is It Really Happening?

Bulma called all of her friends to the hospital and they didn't hesitate to come. The news of your death was so effective on the Z fighters, they were sad at your loss. Vegeta was the worst of them, he got in your room and didn't get out. Trunks was a crying mess, hugging his mother who was being comforted by ChiChi. He never thought that his older sister would die like this, he promised his father to protect you, but he failed. Yet again, he wasn't there with you, also he was just a child to do so. Nobody really blamed Trunks, but he did to himself.

With Vegeta, the heartbroken Saiyan was just sitting there while holding your hand. Your face had a peaceful expression, as of you were asleep. Your hand was cold in his, the heart monitor was going into a straight line with that annoying beeping sound. All of the devices were still connected to your body since Vegeta insisted on coming inInstantly.

"Why did you gave up?" He muttered, looking down at your connected hands. He expected no answer to come from you.

"Wasn't I worth having you with me?" He asked you again, looking up at you. "You were so brave there. That form was completely something else." He said with a sad chuckle, "I haven't seen it coming that you die in this age. I-it hurts...so much." He said as put his forehead on your joined hands, "My daughter...I lost you..." Vegeta muttered as he sobbed.

Vegeta's POV:-
I never expected that one of my children would die one day. I still couldn't wrap my mind around it yet. Again, I know we still have a chance to save her, but it hurts badly. I don't want to experience this again, even if I had to be overprotective. I never wanted to cry, but my tears came out on their own. Y/N was raised by strong beings, how could she die so easily? Was it her own power that killed her? With her sacrifice, she had saved the whole world. It was never me and Kakarot in this fight, it was Y/N.

"I should be there to save you? I should have protected you? I promise myself to never let anything hurt you, but I failed! I broke my promise!"

I cried, holding her hand tighter.

Is it really happening? Did I actually lost my daughter? Or was it a nightmare?

Please let it be a nightmare so I can wake up to see my family whole again. I was in despair. I was hoping for any sign that could help me bring her back, but I knew my hopes were going to crush down. I never lifted my head up, I didn't want to see her face like this again because it gives me a heartache.

D-Dad?

I could hear her voice call me in my head, but I didn't care about it. However, I felt a very light squeeze in my hand. I could also hear the heart monitor change sounds. My head immediately snapped up and I was met with Y/N's slightly open eyes. She had a faint smile behind the oxygen mask.

"Y/N!?"

She just slightly nodded and I launched myself on her, hugging her close, "You're alive!" Before I could answer, the doctor and a few nurses rushed in. One of them came to me, "Please, you must leave now." She said. I just nodded and left the room. I was met with everyone staring at me, as if waiting for something. "Vegeta, what's going on?" Kakarot was the first one to talk. I sighed in relief and for the first time I gave a bright smile to them, "Y/N is... alive." I said.

Bulma stood up and approached me, putting her hand on my forehead, "Vegeta, are you sick or something?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows suspiciously, I just frowned, "No woman! I'm totally fine, don't ruin the moment!" I said as I looked at the window to see Y/N being examined by the doctor. Kakarot approached the window and I could see his eyes widening as a smile creeped upon his face, "Hey! Y/N is really alive!!" He cheered and I could hear everyone doing the same.

Sometime later, the doctor came out with a slightly shocked face. Bulma stepped ahead, "So doctor, how is Y/N?" She asked. "Well I must say that I'm impressed. This morning she was conformed dead, but now everything is fine. Her wounds are healing perfectly, her heart is beating in normal rate too. We could now put her in a regular room." He explained. Bulma smiled and clapped her hands, "That's great! When she can leave?" She asked him again.

"We will need to keep her here for a week, just in case anything happens." The doctor explained. Finally, my daughter was back and all of us could be happy again.

Time Skip:-
Y/N had been staying in the hospital for three days, just another four days and she would be back at home. Today, me and Kakarot were the only ones who visited. Y/N was complaining about when she would leave, "I wanna go home!" She whined. I sighed and said, "You will leave after four days, be patient." She rolled her eyes at me, "Even the food is disgusting here." She mumbled.

"Say Y/N, what was that form from the battle?" Kakarot asked. I wasn't going to lie and say I wasn't interested. She just shrugged, "I don't know, I just felt a rush of power." She simply said. "It was amazing, your hair was long and had a cool shade of blue. Like a silvery blue." Kakarot explained, "I must admit you were a good fighter. You were so fast and your attacks were focused." I complimented her. She nervously laughed, "Well...I was just...um, fighting...I guess?" She mumbled.

Kakarot laughed, "Don't be shy! Now what do you want to name your new form?" Y/N thought about his question and so did I.

"Super Saiyan Platinum!" Me and Y/N said in unison. We looked at each other for a while before Kakarot decided to speak up, "Super Saiyan Platinum? I like it! It has a special ring in it." His statement was followed by his stupid laugh.

I was happy that Y/N was back again, and not only that, but with a new discovered power.

My child is a Platinum Super Saiyan.