If I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me?

I do not own this beautiful picture or house. 😔✌

We arrived at Itachi's house. The first thing Naruto and I did was change into more comfortable clothing. He borrowed clothes from Sasuke and I borrowed a black 'THE NBHD' T-shirt and baggy grey sweatpants from Itachi. We all sat down to start watching TV when an advert started playing "The Jashin blood bank is the leading blood bank and we strive to help those in need of even the most rare blood types...Make a sacrifice today....Jashin blood bank." Said the guy on the TV. "Hey isn't he one of Sasori's friends?" I asked "Yeah that's Hidan...the hematologist." "Ah yes I remember." "So what are we going to watch?" I asked everyone. "Um can we watch the Road to Ninja movie." Itachi suggested. "Oh yes of course." I stated holding my hands to my face with a twinkle in my eyes. "Awww...are you thinking of your husband?" Itachi said "He is not my husband." "Not yet." Itachi answered with a smirk. "Urgh! I will find some lady to tease you about I promise you that..." "We'll see..." He countered. We then sat down and started the movie. We got to the part where Menma showed up to attack our favorite blonde ninja and then Itachi started the teasing AGAIN..."Oh look it's Y/N's favorite part (It's the part where the Akatsuki shows up to help Naruto and Sakura) guess we know what that means..." "Oh s-shut it...it's not like that." "Hmmmm okayyy I believe you..." "Haha very funny." I said sarcastically. "I swear if you wake up and there are crows outside your window don't blame me...I warned you." I said as he burst out laughing.

The movie finished and we decided to enjoy the sleepover...and by enjoy the sleepover I mean we made a pillow fort on the floor. As we were about to head to bed seeing as Naruto and Sasuke were already asleep, Itachi called me. "Hey...follow me I want to show you something." So I followed him up some stairs. I must say this house is so beautiful. "You know your house is so huge and gorgeous!" "Thank you so much I always wanted an open house." He said with a sweet smile. We reached the top of the stairs and it was the roof. He lifted my face to the sky. All I saw were stars, I never saw so many stars in Suna. It was so beautiful. I looked at him and I saw the stars reflecting in deep charcoal pools. Has he always been this handsome... I snapped out of my gaze when I heard his voice that silky deep voice, I never really saw thought of him like this why now. "I wanted to spend some time here it's really beautiful. "Yes it is." I said sneaking glances at him.

Itachi's POV

I wanted to bring Y/N here to show her the stars...these past few weeks she has made so much easier for me. I am so grateful to have someone like her in my life this time I want to know more about her I want to spend every moment here enjoying her presence her laugh, her jokes...everything.

My POV (Not that I was spying on y'all or anything...)

Y/N and Itachi walked to the side of the roof overlooking the city. Itachi sat down holding his hand out for Y/N as she took it laying beside him as they looked up at the stars. "So tell me what happened before Konoha?" Itachi asked Y/N. "Well you see when I was a kid I had really horrid classmates and well they always seemed to try and get me in trouble or get in trouble and blame it on me and they would always gang up on me, my parents always wanted me to be the best behaved and most respectful so I always got in trouble for these things I didn't do and they would punish me so much and it hurt me, I got saved by a senior at school once and ever since he's been like my big brother so I was in my last year of high school and we both planned to help me run away." "I'm guessing you're talking about Sasori...?" "Yep." Y/N answered nodding. "His granny...her name was Chiyo, she took us to another part of Suna closer to Sasori's university, Sasori got his chemistry, Mathematics and Physics major there and I started studying Psychology there." Y/N continued. "He finished his majors and moved to Konoha to start his art major, his other friend did the same majors as him." "Deidara?" Itachi asked "Yeah." She responded. "After that I moved into my own apartment which was where I stayed for two years which is where I met my other friends Kankuro, Gaara and Temari." "I see..." "Then when I finished college I got a job offer here and I moved here." "Then I got to meet you..." Itachi said looking into Y/N's eyes as she did the same forgetting the stars above because right now all that mattered was the two of them. They both started leaning closer to each other both looking at each others eyes the lips and back till they were close enough and then like the momentary impact of an explosion their lips met, causing a jolt of electricity to pass through the both of them. Their lips danced together like two devils in the middle of the night as the midnight air softly brushed their skin. As they pulled away the world moved back into place as they smiled at each other. They didn't even need to say anything because they both knew they had fallen for each other."