Bonding

I do not own this picture.

Most of the time at the arcade was spent in little groups. Yahiko, Konan and Nagato seemed to click, Deidara, Sasori and I seemed to enjoy one an-others company. Hidan and Kakuzu well they seemed to join each other and Kisame and Itachi ended up in the same group. Deidara was really sweet and considerate I really enjoyed hanging out with him. After about two hours we seemed to have gotten tired so we started to head home. I said goodbye to Sasori and Deidara and then headed to pick up Naruto. After picking up Naruto we headed home. We were both exhausted and after discussing our day we had dinner together and headed upstairs to play video games. We plugged in Mortal Kombat X and the games begun.

"I am going to kick your ASS!!!"

I screamed.

"HA! you wish..."

Naruto retorted. He selected Scorpion while I went for the classic, the queen...KITANA.  I won three rounds while he won two I must say this kid is a fast learner. We were heading to bed shortly after as Naruto called out.

"Hey...Y/N...can I bring my best friend over tomorrow..."

"Yeah sure why not! Can I meet this best friend too."

He nodded and gave me a closed eyed grin (above: I swear he's too pure for this world). We headed to bed and I slept peacefully.

XXX TIMESKIP XXX Because Y/N has to have a beauty sleep

Morning arrived with blazing guns as the sunlight ripped my eyelids open. I groaned in annoyance at this untimely occurrence. As I woke up I heard someone shouting my name ah its Naruto,

"Y/N,Y/N...Come on wake up Sasuke will be here!"

so that's his friends name... I dragged myself out of bed and went to the shower as well as brushed my teeth. I got out and put on a pair of shorts and a cute shirt saying 'I wish you were an anime character'. I went downstairs where Naruto and I had breakfast once we finished we were chilling watching that anime with the ninja that was obsessed with being hokage and eating ramen. Just at the part where their gorgeous Sensei was about to lift his headband to fight some guy with a sword (Authors note: Zabuza) we hear a car hoot at the drive way. We both get up and go to the the courtyard and there was the car. The driveway gate opens and this big black car drives in with a woman in the front seat with big sunglasses. It parks in front of the huge water fountain in the middle of the courtyard and out of the back seat jumps a little boy with spiky hair. The lady also gets off and walks toward us he has long black hair and holds the little boy's hand.