Dead love...(Itachi X Reader Drabble)

A/N- I do not own this song. Just because I got this idea also Itachi in bold, you in itallics. My first drabble btw...

Y/N was a member of the Akatsuki, she was a rogue kunoichi of the Leaf who was forced to join because her family was threatened. During her time at the Akatsuki she developed feelings for a certain member that was Itachi Uchiha, and initially he didn't want to return her feelings but he just couldn't stop himself. Overtime he told her the truth and she definitely didn't take it well. To the extent that they were currently in a heated argument about why he had to leave her...why he is choosing death over her?...That is until Tobi burst in screeching.

"Y/N-chaaaaaaan! Tobi wants to play a game!"

"I'm busy right now..." She said glaring dangerously at Itachi.

"You two can fight later, Tobi wants a Karaoke now!"

"Fine, Tobi just stop screaming!" She said as Tobi pulled both Y/N and Itachi to the living room. Itachi was chosen to go first as he sighed in defeat however Tobi pushed Y/N to do a duet with him. As they both started singing. Itachi took the mic first...

"Told you not to worry..." He started off looking Y/N in the eyes... 

 "But maybe that's a lie..."

"Honey, what's your hurry?"

"Won't you stay inside?

Remember not to get too close to stars

They're never gonna give you love like ours                                                                                                              

Where did you go?               

I should know, but it's cold

And I don't wanna be lonely

So show me the way home

I can't lose another life..." She looked at him sadly...

"Hurry, I'm worried                                                                                                                                                  

The world's a little blurry
Or maybe it's my eyes
The friends I've had to bury
They keep me up at night
Said I couldn't love someone
'Cause I might break
If you're gonna die, not by mistake..."

"So, where did you go?

I should know, but it's cold

And I don't wanna be lonely

So tell me you'll come home..."

"Even if it's just a lie

 I tried not to upset you                                                                                                                                            Let you rescue me the day I met you                                                                                                                    I just wanted to protect you                                                                                                                                  But now I'll never get to..."

"Hurry, I'm worried

Where did you go?

I should know, but it's cold

And I don't wanna be lonely

Was hoping you'd come home

I don't care..." "if it's a lie..." They finished off breathless as Itachi gave her a sorrowful smile. She just looked at him with tears in her eyes....

(THE SONG IS : ILOMILO BY BILLIE EILISH)