Me + You = I love you...

I do not own this picture above. Although let me know if anyone wants to request any Itachi oneshot scenarios I can write while I'm busy with a chapter.

Y/N POV

Itachi and I were both lying on the couch. I was lying across it with a book in my hand. And he was lying on his side reading as well. Sasuke and Naruto were at school and Itachi got the week off before his next semester starts. It was really, really silent but it was comfortable silence. I decided I got bored so I chose to irritate Itachi. I started by shifting a lot but he didn't care he just continued reading. So I decided to go with plan B, I turned to face him and stared him as he lifted his eyes up looking into mine with a light smile going back to read. So I acted like a child and tried peaking over his book curiously. He just chuckled and put his arm around me so we both could read. Plan failed! I then turned my face and nuzzled it into his hair as he started to laugh. "I'm guessing you're bored." I pouted nodding slowly as he laughed. "Why don't you get irritated when I try to irritate you?" I asked as he laughed again at my question. "Because I love you and it's cute." My eyes widened as my smile brightened. "I love you too!" I said with a cheesy grin as I lunged forward smashing my lips into his warm soft ones pulling away with a cheeky grin (👁👄👁 Y/N...wow!). We both got up and headed to have lunch. After making lunch and eating it we sat and watched some anime until it was time for school to finish. We both put our shoes on and headed to pick up Naruto and Sasuke.

A/N- Btw the reason Y/N is a psychologist is because who better to read people that barely show emotion than someone who is trained to read people...🤷‍♀️