Dinner with the family...

I don't own the above picture but if you are unfamiliar with BNHA these are your cousins in order from left is Natsuo Todoroki, Fuyumi Todoroki, Touya Todoroki and last but most definitely not least is Shoto Todoroki ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mhmm...)

Y/N's POV

Why did I even accept the dinner invite my aunt and uncle are the worst. We seem to have a family history of bad parents. I sighed rubbing my temples as I tried getting rid of my frustration. I felt two hands massage my back.

Itachi's POV

I saw Y/N looking really stressed so I decided to go to her...she didn't even notice so I massaged her back trying to calm her down.

"What's wrong sweetheart~" I asked smiling at her as she visibly relaxed.

"It's just...my uncle and aunt are really as bad as my parents if not worse."

"Don't worry I will be with you and I love you, nothing they say should matter...I see you as my angel and nothing would change that." She smiled so much, her eyes twinkled beautifully I felt such warmth seeing her face lighten up.

"You are truly a gift." She said laughing as she lifted her face up and I kissed her.

"Well clearly the gift was mutual." 

"I love you so much."

"I love you more~" I said hugging her.

Author's POV

Y/N and Itachi got ready for the dinner. Itachi wore a suit which had become more or less his attire since joining the business sector, while Y/N was clad in a stunning blue dress that was knee length. They headed to the Todoroki's house. 

"Hello Y/N." Enji said with his usual stern face. As Y/N returned the greeting trying to sound as nice as possible.

"And who are you?" He said shamelessly pointing at the tall man behind Y/N.

"This is my fiancé." Y/N said this time without even the slightest hesitation. 

"Who allowed you to date whomever you want to?" Enji said sternly.

"My parents and I have decided to keep out of each other's path...it's for the best and I now make my own decisions." Y/N said as politely as possible.

"Your mother was always weaker than me."

"Father that's enough!" A man with half-white and half-red hair said stepping down the stairs.

"I'm looking out for the future of this family we don't want just anybody in our family, Shoto."

"I don't recall it being your business father." Shoto snapped.

"What is your name?" Enji asked looking at Itachi as Itachi internally smirked predicting how this conversation would go. 

"Nice to meet you sir, my name is Itachi." Itachi said playing the conversation out a bit waiting for Enji to walk right in and he did just that with his next question.

"Surname?" Enji said more forcefully this time.

"Uchiha...Uchiha Itachi." Itachi said with a flat tone though internally giving the most smug smirk as he watched Enji's reaction, eyes widened face white with shock. 

"U-Uchiha?" He said stuttering for probably the first time since his first word. 

"Y-Yes F-Father." Shoto said mockingly stuttering to piss off his father as Enji frowned at Shoto.

"Why are you standing there come in...Itachi." Enji said completely dropping his attitude to a more pleasant one. As Y/N and Itachi followed Enji to the dinner table. 

"What an asshole..." Shoto said to himself rolling his eyes at his father." 

"I heard you moved from your parents back in highschool." Shoto said looking at Y/N.

"I couldn't live in that hell anymore..." Y/N responded.

"Oh take me with you!" Shoto said in mock panic as she laughed.

"Hey you seem to be handling your father just fine." 

"Heh! It's a lot more difficult than it looks..." He said with a mocking tone. "He's a lot better than he used to be..."

"I can see..."

"Just bring your husband over more often and I'll be more than happy..."

"He's not my husband."

"Not yet!"

"I'm not even going to disagree even I know that's true." Y/N said as Shoto smirked at her.

"You two are very cute together." He said as Y/N blushed suddenly making eye contact with Itachi making her cheeks redden even more as she looked away only for Itachi to chuckle at her behavior. "I know good chemistry when I see it." Shoto added watching the cute scene before his eyes with a smile on his face. It felt good seeing at least one of his family members getting to choose their own path in life, though he couldn't help but feel a little jealous wishing he had the same courage. 

The rest of dinner went better than expected as the rest of Y/N's cousins arrived including her aunt Rei who barely talked to her. Eventually it was time to leave and Y/N and Itachi headed back to the hotel.