OTAKU?

Since Itachi had nothing to do that day we begged him to stay and watch anime with us. 

"Hey Y/N can we watch the ninja anime?" Naruto asked me

 "Of course." I answered. So with that we started watching the anime about the ramen loving ninja boy. 

"Why is he so grumpy?" Sasuke asked frowning at the emo's behaviour. 

"Uh...you see his brother killed his clan." 

"Yeah but he didn't kill him! He doesn't have to be so mean." Sasuke responded. 

"I...yeah but his character is grumpy like that." I said sadly. 

"Why did his brother do that?" Itachi asked as I blushed

"Uh...He had to choose between his clan and the village." 

"Mhmmm...." 

"Oh yeah that's Y/N's favourite!" Naruto piped in. 

"Naruto!" I shouted blushing madly. 

"What you go on about how he's a prodigy and how he's so powerful and that he loves Dango and that he got the Mangekyou Sharingan and how he's an angel and how he's so hot and he could knock on your door any day and-" 

"Yeah yeah I get it!" I said waving my hand dismissively while trying to hide my blush as Itachi started laughing. 

"What!?" I asked as I huffed in annoyance. 

"Nothing...I...It's just interesting that's all." 

"Tsch...you're just jealous he's so powerful!" 

"Awwww I will do a speech at the wedding." 

"s-stop i-it!" 

"Listen I won't judge...Okay but like how are we gonna have the wedding?" 

"Oh shut up!"

XXX TIMESKIP XXX

We spent the rest of the night binge watching Naruto till about 22:00. 

"I had a good time." I said 

"Yeah me too...we should probably do this again it keeps them from being badly behaved." Itachi said as I smiled and nodded. 

"Hey did you hear about the Parents meeting for when school starts?" I asked. 

"Yeah I'm gonna have to attend." He said 

"Well then see you there." 

"Oh that's great see you there too." 

"Good night you two." 

"Good night." both Itachi and Sasuke said in union. I headed back to pick sleeping Naruto off the couch.