Family outings...

I don't own the picture above.
XXX TIMESKIP TO FRIDAY XXX

Y/N POV

Since Itachi and I are officially an item. We both decided to tell the boys though we aren't sure how they would react to it. We planned to take them to the carnival that's opening today. Naruto and Sasuke finished school so I picked him up and headed home we both decided to get changed and wait for Itachi. He showed up and we got in the car ready to head to the carnival. "Now everyone I am aware that most people in this car, except for you Sasuke, have a sweet tooth so please do not over do the sweets okay." I said. "Hey I'm not agreeing to that!" Itachi protested. "Ok fine but only because you're not a kid you know, but Naruto no overdoing the sweets." "Okay." He answered but I missed the evil glint in his eyes.

We arrived at the Carnival as I pulled Itachi aside. "Now remember the best time to talk to a child is when they are happy." "Y/N they will be fine I promise." he said wrapping his arm around me. "I hope so!" I said hopefully. We decided to go and buy lunch we each took our 'kids' to buy what ever lunch they wanted and agreed to meet at the eating area. We all met up and sat down to have a discussion.

Itachi's POV

"We have something to say to you both." I said smiling slightly taking Y/N's hand in mine. "We are together!" Y/N exclaimed. "So! Isn't it obvious you'll are sitting together." Sasuke said confused. "No Sasuke like we are boyfriend and girlfriend." "No way! This is Awesome!" Naruto said jumping up and down. "Oh that's exciting, can I call you sis now." Sasuke said smiling. "Of course that's wonderful!" Y/N said as my eyes widened slightly shocked at his reaction. This is perfect, she is perfect. The way she loves children and the way she cares, her feisty side, everything about her.

XXX TIMESKIPPY no Justu XXX

We decided to go and buy some sweets and I ended up with Naruto but he got tired so I carried him as Y/N walked around carrying Sasuke. Naruto pointed to a stall as I left with him to go and check it out he pointed to a bag of candy. "Naruto you know Y/N said not too much candy." " I know Ita but please~" I sighed in defeat as I bought him not one but two bags of candy. "Aww Ita thank you!" He said hugging me as I chuckled. I walked back to Y/N. "Oh hey Itachi you- Is that two bags full of candy?" "Um well you see I-" "You softy~" "Am not!" "Are too~" "Okay I am not a softy." "Are too Itachi~" "Not for you~" "Ewww Itachi there are children around!" Y/N whisper screamed as I laughed at her reaction. We headed to the enchanted gardens as we took pictures near the night lanterns before heading home. As I dropped Y/N and Naruto off. "Goodnight sweetheart." I said. "You too dear." She said smiling. As we kissed each other Goodnight and she headed inside. "Text you later!" She said before we left.