We know how to party~ Part: 1

Please excuse this overly long chapter...you know you love it though 😏 also this chapter is both the bachelor and bachelorette party. Remember we only know what happened on Y/N's side time to take a look into the life of the groom to be. Also I don't own any of these images or lyrics in the chapter.

(Dress above is your dress)

RECAP...(you can also refer to the chapter titled 'Girls wanna have fun~' for the full outfits 

(you can also refer to the chapter titled 'Girls wanna have fun~' for the full outfits 

(Natsumi's dress)

(Kitana's dress)

Previously we have seen yours and Kitana's dress. Now in addition we have the addition of Natsumi's dress.

And onwards with the story...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/N's POV

I stood in front of the full length mirror as my flowy bejewelled dress as I decided to strike a little pose shyly tilting my head as placed my hand on my hip giving a slight smile. As I got slightly more confident flipping my hair lightly as I tilted my head giving a bigger smile.

"Yeah just like that." A deep, velvety voice said as I turned seeing the trespasser.

"You're supposed to be relaxing for the Bachelor party tomorrow not peeping." I said hiding my flustered expression.

"Oh but when someone who's so sweet and caring can also be so smoking hot it really got me feeling some type of way."

"Oh stop it."

"Yeah you're shyly posing when you should really be flexing how gorgeous you are just own it." He said as I felt two warm large hands run up and down my sides as I sucked in a breath feeling breathing on my neck as the hands ran along my stomach making me tense as they moved to my shoulders. "You're so tense~" he breathed out whispering to me as I felt shivers down my spine.

"I-Itachi." I said with a gasp as he chuckled darkly.

"That's a very exquisite dress."

"Thank you." I said with a smile as I suddenly felt his fingers glide across my collar bone and along my jaw bringing my lips to his for a kiss.