Let's go to the beach!

I do not own this picture or bikini because I'm one of those crackheads that go to the beach fully clothed and don't swim...😬. Also this chapter has slight fluff.

It was a sunny day so we all decided to hit the beach...at least that's what we planned although the first lesson of life is that nothing goes as planned what wonderful timing too for a life lesson. We were supposed to go to the beach but how things changed there was a serious case of pollution at the beach causing it to be closed today so all was a waste...though not completely because guess which young, fancy schmancy not longer single man (😈😏 Look at you claiming your manz like that, I raised you right😌) owns a freaking swimming pool (refer to the picture in chapter titled 'If I lay here...blah blah you know how it goes...). So we were here at Itachi's house walking to the pool we all changed and we're wrapped in towels.

Itachi's POV

I literally just realised that Y/N would be wearing a swim suit. I'm not being a perv I swear it's just that I...I just wonder how she would look. We walk to the pool and Y/N unwrapped the towel looking like a goddess...her (body type) body in a that black one piece I literally felt my jaw drop as she unintentionally stretched, her (h/l) hair swaying in the cooling breeze...GOD DAMN! I was completely zoned out until she walked towards me waving her hands in my face. "Earth to Itachi!" She said giggling slightly. I blinked a few times blushing in embarrassment. She just squished my cheeks laughing. "You're so cute Itachi can I keep you?!" As I just chucked kissing her lips. We both walked to the edge of the pool.

Y/N's POV

Itachi walked to the end of the pool removing his shirt as I gawked at his toned abs...no wonder he has his own private gym upstairs his gorgeous body is the result. I jumped in to get my self together as he jumped in after me Naruto and Sasuke jumped in next because the 'knew how to swim'. I remember my grandfather's words to this day 'If you want you're kids to learn howda' swim you outta' throw em' in if they wanna live then they gonna swim alright!' As I shudder at the memory I mean I was a 8 year old who says that to an 8 year old! I picked up both boys spinning them around in my arms as they giggled splashing water everywhere as I let go they swam to end jumping out doing canon balls in the pool. I looked around seeing Itachi wasn't in the pool...did he leave? My thinking was cut short as I was hoisted up in the air by two muscular arms and spun around as I laughed my cheeks burning not from the sun. I was plopped back in as Naruto and Sasuke were having their own canon ball competition. Itachi laughed at me trying to get my hair out of my face as I splashed him pulling him down with me wetting all of his hair as he swam up again...now with long black hair cascading down his shoulders and his abs glistening in the sun as it shone behind him and I immediately thought of the scene in that anime where the blonde bomber was being recruited into the Akatsuki as I unconsciously muttered, "This...is art..." . He looked like a god of the sea or something but I was quickly brought back to earth when Naruto asked to go inside and watch tv which I thought was weird but Itachi let them go anyway as Naruto pulled Sasuke inside.

Sasuke's POV

"Why did you do that you dobe?" "Because Kiba said that when adults look at each other like that the gonna have babies...don't we want them to have kids?" "Don't be stupid Naruto mothers go and ask the president then a baby grows." "No Kiba said-" "Naruto I promise you Kiba was talking trash but since we're here we might as well watch some tv, I was getting bored anyway."

Itachi's POV

Both boys left which confused me because they wanted to watch tv instead of play in a pool but I let them go inside anyway and I pulled Y/N's hand taking her to the deep end of the pool as she swam towards me the sun was setting so I knew we didn't have much time left in the pool, this part of the pool had glass and the city view with the beach behind it and the sunset behind that. She was in awe of the beautiful view as she looked at me with a goofy grin. "I like the view..." I returned an even goofier grin, "You do?...you're my best view..." as she burst out laughing, "Eh?!" And we both laughed out stomachs hurting from the laughter. (This is the reference to the TikTok sound people were using for those who aren't familiar). "We are so crazy!" I said as she laughed nodding. We stayed holding hands under water watching the sun go down as a crow flew past. "I see your competition is watching..." Y/N said smirking. As I chuckled, "You.*kiss*. Are.*kiss*. Mine." I said kissing her cheeks as she laughed nudging me softly kissing my cheeks. "You.*kiss*. Are.*kiss*. Such.*kiss*. A.*kiss*. Softy." "Pfft!...no." "Yes you cave when ever the boys ask you for something and you are so cute, I get cute aggression around you!" "Really?!" "Mhm!" Y/N said nodding confidently like a school girl. "You are so adorable Y/N/N what am I going to do with you." I said pinching her cheeks softly. As she smirked swimming close to me as I bit my lip as she whispering in my ear, "You can feed me..." as I sighed in defeat. "Tease!" I said loudly as she winked at me swimming to the steps getting out of the pool. I swam out after her.

A/N- I don't think I've ever heard anyone's grandfather say this I just thought maybe Y/N could have that badass grandfather. Also sorry this is really long...😬