Prologue...

Hello everyone my name is Y/N and I live in the glorious city called Suna, I am 22. I finished University last year as a Psychologist. I have recently been looking for a job. Last week I got a call, turns out they need a full time Psychologist. You see the mayor of a town called Konoha recently passed away along with his wife apparently it was some freak accident. The only survivor was their now traumatized son Naruto Namikaze. I have been asked to live with him and help him get over the loss and to ensure he is happy and healthy I start in three days.

******** IN ANOTHER PLACE *********

"Have a seat son",

Fugaku Uchiha, Executive director of the Uchiha Empire said. His eldest son Itachi Uchiha took a seat next to his father.

"You are now 23, you are responsible and you are studying towards your business Masters so you understand the importance of business, we have recently run into some problems in the branch in California so your mother and I need to go and fix all the issues and we will leave you in charge of your six year old brother, that means you must feed him, bath him, pick him up and drop him off at daycare among other important duties...now are you able to do this or does your mother and I need to make other arrangements."

Itachi's eyes widened 'they trust me enough to leave me and Sasuke alone and to carry out all these duties'.

"Why of course...I can take care of Sasuke well and ensure the house is taken care of properly."

Fugaku nodded looking pleased at the response. Itachi turned as a little boy peeped from behind the door giggling at him running and jumping in his lap. Itachi responded laughing and tickling the little boy.

"Sasuke you're up!"

Sasuke nodded and giggled while Itachi hugged him tightly.